“You seem to have very little confidence in me.” Han Xiao raised a brow. “I thought you were always optimistic about me.”

“I indeed am optimistic about your future, but you’re still one person,” Urranrell replied. “After their last lesson, if the federation and church act, they will definitely bring out the likes of Manison and Kasuyi, peak Beyond Grade As. As of now, you’re still not an opponent for the Mechanic Emperor himself, and if the other peak Beyond Grade As are added, the risk is too big.”

“This makes sense, but since they chose not to act over the past few years, it’s hard to say so in the future too.” Han Xiao was still undecided.

“The situation is now different. Beyond Grade As are generally distributed in different Star Fields, so when mobilized, we can receive warnings and prepare in advance. However, when the Flickering World opens, it will be an excellent opportunity for the federation and the church. The entire universe’s Beyond Grade As will rush to the Shattered Star Ring, and with so many people gathering, it will be easy to gather high levelled combatants to quickly attack your base camp. Because they have a legitimate reason to gather them, it will be difficult for us to be on guard.”

Han Xiao stroked his chin. Indeed, due to the news of the Flickering World about to open, all sorts of organizations had begun to gather within the Shattered Star Ring. This naturally included many Beyond Grade As from the other Star Fields.

In the past, all these Beyond Grade As were distributed in various Star Fields, so it was difficult to gather them to deal with him. However, with the opportunity, the situation would naturally turn more dangerous.

It could be foreseen that during this period, the originally chaotic Shattered Star Ring would become much worse. Whether or not he as the local tyrant could withdraw the chaos, it was really hard to say.

Seeing that Han Xiao did not speak, Urranrell continued in her attempts to persuade him. “Black Star, although the future profit of the Evolution Cube is huge and it is disadvantageous to trade it, it’s still better than losing it.”

“Let me think about this.” Han Xiao nodded. For the time being, he decided not to burn all his bridges.

“There’s no need to give me an answer soon.” Urranrell suddenly changed the topic. “I have something I need you to do as well.”

“What?”

“Right now, the dynasty is building an Inter-Star Field Stargate to link the Shattered Star Ring and the Flickering World. Before we officially open it, a large number of organizations within the entire universe will flock over, which will impact this Star Field. I need you to maintain law and order, suppressing all foreign organizations and Beyond Grade A to prevent chaos.”

Han Xiao was quite interested in this. “But I remember that the Shattered Star Ring belongs to the federation in name.”

“That’s right. However, our dynasty is stronger in the region, and maintaining stability is beneficial to us. I don’t want any incidents to happen and affect the opening of the Flickering World.”

“You could actually speak to Heber for this.”

“The Tyrant doesn’t have your prestige, and only you have the qualification to suppress all the incoming Beyond Grade As.”

Hearing this, Han Xiao could not help but laugh.

To think that the dynasty Ruler, who sat above all others, would be so well versed at bootlicking.

His interface released a notification, which was displayed as an additional faction mission regarding the Main Storyline of the Flickering World arc. The requirement was to maintain the stability of the Shattered Star Ring before the opening, and the reward was quite satisfactory, giving him experience, contribution points, Enas, and resources from the dynasty.

The Legendary Mechanic 742-1000जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें