💄Chapter 1💄

"Miss Jennica, can you sign this?"

"Miss Jennica, you have a meeting at 2 p.m."

"Miss Jennica, the marketing department wants to have meeting with you."

"Miss Jennica, your suppliers sent some new samples for approval."

Sunod-sunod na wika ng staff niya. Kasalukuyang nasa opisina si Jennica, nasa conference room siya. And She just had a meeting with the major investors of their company.

And yet sabay-sabay na naman ang mga staff niya na hindi niya malaman kung sino ang uunahin niya.

Jennica's family owns one of the biggest clothing bussines in the world. And her father, Theodore Samuel Montilla was the CEO of Magical Desires Collection. Their company produces one of the best under wear and lingerie clothing locally and globally.

Kaya ganun na lamang mag-demand ng meetings ang mga investors dahil sa rami ng competitors nila sa bussiness na ito.

And Frankly, this not Jennica's dream. Mas gugustuhin niya pa ang maging fashion model or take a field in photography na alam niya sa sarili niya na gusto niya ang ginagawa niya.

She does not want to take orders for anyone. Well, wala naman rin siyang magagawa because this is what her father wants for her to run their company.

Because her father thinks, this is the only way na mapapatino niya ang pasaway na si Jennica. But they are wrong, no matter what her father does, gawa at gagawa pa rin ng way si Jennica para kumalas sa bagay na hindi naman niya gusto. And will break rules if she needs to.

Jennica is tall girl 5'6 ang height, has body like model, and face like goddess, she has long brown shoulder length hair. Kaya naman pinag-aagawan siya ng mga different brands para kuhanin bilang model back in college.

But she refused some of them because her father wants to. But she did enjoy having a job as a part-time model back then. Doing photo shoots was one of the things she loves.

Hinarap ni Jennie ang mga staff niya at tiyaka nagsalita.

"Pwede bang isa-isa lang I just finish my last meeting." Pagtataray niya sa mga staff.

Sa totoo lang, naiistress siya sa ginagawa niyang ito. And she needs a break from them.

"Pero Miss--"

"Miss Jennica--"

"Mamaya na please, and if you need me I'll be in my office."

Tumayo si Jennica at nag-walkout sa mga staff hindi na niya kaya ang stress na idinudulot ng mga ito. Parang mababaliw na siya sa dami ng ginagawa niya rito sa opisina.

Her office is quite big, being the daughter of CEO, her father has given her the priveledge to design her own office.

The design was quite minimal, Jennie made the color of her walls plain white. Her office floor was made of marble and then, the area surrounding her office table was carpeted to make it look elegant.

And about the furnitures, pinili niya iyong top of the line or pinakamahal para makabawi man lang siya kahit paano sa tatay niya. Made of glass ang office table niya, and there are cabinets and bookshelves placed in her office as well. Doon niya kasi inilalagay ang mga important files, like contracts, agreements and etc. She also have a back up of those in her personal laptop. Jennie also put a lazy boy chair sa loob ng office niya. Doon din kasi siya natutulog every time she needs a short nap dahil sa pagod niya sa work.

° ° ° ° ° °

Nakailang oras na din ang nakalipas at medyo makapag relax na ng kaunti si Jennica mula sa stressful work niya. Kakatapos niya lang din makipag-meeting sa ibang department naman para sa approval ng bagong designs na ilalabas ng company nila for next month.