Kidnapped

Tick.... tock.... tick....tock....

        I sighed, not blinking as I stared at the bedside lamp. I reached toward it, but pulled away when it suddenly shocked me. Scowling, I turned away, instead staring at the clock.
12:03 A.M.

          Why can't I sleep? I asked myself in frustration. Realizing I wasn't getting any where I threw some clothes on and left my room. If I couldn't sleep, I was at least gonna be useful.

******
*Johnny P.O.V*

       I saw a shadow pass by my door, and I glanced at the clock. What is she doing up? I got on my feet and opened my door, prepared to go tell her to sleep when-

       "JOHNNY!" I paused for a fraction of a second, when the power went out. I cursed, snapping my fingers and trying not to hurt myself as I moved towards her voice.

      "Ella?" I called. A bright light flashed, then everything went dark.

*******
*Ella P.O.V*

       I tried to break free from Victors grip, but it wasn't working. He held his hand over my mouth, when suddenly the lights went out. My blue hair glowed, the only light, and I squirmed.

       "If you want you're idiot friends to live I suggest you hold still and be quiet." The serious tone to Victors voice made me freeze, and he chuckled, just as Johnny rounded the corner, a small frame on his thumb.
*Crack*

        I stared wide eyed as Johnny was thrown across the room by the force of electricity. Again I tried to move, but I felt Victor grip my throat, and I my world went black....

************************************* Super short update guys, butility I have my fingers crossed that the next one will be worth it and published soon! Kisses&Hugs
-Ms.Nightowl