𝟘𝟘𝟘

Run!

Run!

Don't stop running!

Never get caught!

Hide!

Fight if needed!

Never kill!

These are the thoughts that race to everybody's minds that possess a quirk. One out of five-thousand people are brought into the world with a quirk. Ten people each day get captured and sentenced to life in jail. Three people get killed each day. The rest are on the run.

All because of these powers.

Fifty years prior a meteor hit Japan, and it let out a haze substance that spread up to 800 meters, width and stature.

Everyone that was exposed to this substance was given a quirk. It was cool from the begin. Everyone that didn't get a was quirk was envious, however they wouldn't fret as they saw the Meta human utilize their quirks.

That's when it went down hill.

That year when people found their quirks, three-fourth of the population that possessed a quirk started utilizing it for bad, rather than for good.

They started using their gifted abilities to steal, rob banks, threaten families/people's, they even went as far to slaughter people.

The death rate that year was amazingly high that year. The public authorities conveyed meta-people a disgrace to society. Any meta-human that's found with these curse abilities will be sentenced to life in jail. On the off chance that any of them kill, shoot them on the spot.

10% of the population has a quirk, but now, it's illegal to have one.

This has been going on for Fifty years at this point. Even blameless people are being condemned to life in jail. Not giving one meta-human a plausibility at life, beside Shouta Aizawa.

He got it easier than everybody else. His quirk can offer assistance to the public authority, since he can erase others' quirks for a short measure of time.

Life for meta-people wasn't reasonable, not for the slightest bit.

However, that will all end when five teenagers choose to show their faces to the world.