𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

Start from the beginning

"Gotcha." James nodded.

The boys headed to the store to get the supplies. Meanwhile, Jo and Camille kept Rose from wondering where the guys were. They had her dress in  different outfits. 

"Ladies, I would like to know where my boys are." Rose told as Jo and Camille took her into the bathroom.

"We will after you try on this outfit, you want to impress Logan right?" Camille asked.

"Yeah?" Rose said.

Jo took Roses shirt off and grabbed a white laced tank top.

"You need to have a cute outfit." Jo told as she helped Rose out of her jeans and switched to shorts.

"Okay?" Rose raised an eyebrow.

Camille brushed Roses hair and curled it. Since Rose was going to impress Logan, she felt a little sick to her stomach inside. Like in a nervous kind of sick way.

"There you go, it's perfect." Jo smiled

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

MEANWHILE, LOGAN WAS GETTING ROSE A BOUQUET OF ROSES.

He was nervous but he had a crush on Rose ever since 1st grade.  He never told her because he was afraid he'd be rejected.

 He was currently practicing what he was gonna say to Rose.

"Rose, I've had a crush on you for a while and.... No that's not good enough." Logan told himself as he was fixing his suit and tie.

"Rose, there's something I've been wanting to tell you, I love you." Logan said, "no no!"

"James! I need girl advice!" Logan called.

The pretty boy entered their shared room.

"Let me guess, you don't know a way to ask Rose out?"

"Yeah! I can't figure out a way to ask her out." Logan said and plopped himself on his bed.

"Well I've tried to ask out many girls myself, always been rejected, I'd maybe sing her a song." James told.

"Yes! Since she was in that horrible breakup I can sing her a song that I'll treat her better." Logan smiled.

"But after the song, take her hands and ask if she'll be your girlfriend, if she says yes hug her and if there's a silent moment, just kiss her. Lean in and give her a kiss." James advised.

"Yes! That's perfect, well we should get to the beach otherwise Rose is gonna freak out  and go psycho about why she's wearing a dress." Logan said.

"You've got this man." James smiled as he patted Logan on the back.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

KENDALL AND CARLOS WALKED ROSE DOWN THE ROSE PETAL AIESLE AS JAMES WALKED BEHIND THEM, KEEPING THE BLINDFOLD ON.

"We're almost there Rose." James said.