Prologue

under the star filled sky strolled an averagely tall eighteen year boy, glaring up at the sky as if it held the answers to his troubles and outstaring it would intimidate it into revealing them.

felix sighed as he knew any attempts to stop the events of tomorrow would go in vain. why even try. his boyfriend of eight months has managed to get a scholarship to one of the top universities in australia, offering him to study computer science. the offer also contains free residence at the university's dormitory. unsurprisingly, hyunjin had turned down the offer claiming he had a place to stay, which happened to be felix's house. why did i tell him i live alone.

he knew they were bound to meet but, this was way too soon for his liking. i am not ready.

he loves his boyfriend, and he's thrilled just by the thought of meeting him, holding him in his arms and telling him how pretty he is. a blush crept to his face just at the thought of kissing him. tomorrow is only hours away. the smile on his face shortly wavered and vanished though as he was reminded of the harsh truth.

just like everyone, felix has secrets. but this secret. he's been hiding it well from his boyfriend all thanks to the miles apart separating them. but he knew hyunjin would discover it soon. it would be hard to go unnoticed if they lived together.

felix felt sore in the legs from all the walking. instead of getting his brain off tomorrow, he just acquired physical pain that adds up to the current spiritual cramp he possessed.

turning on his heels, he drew a deep breath and made his way back to his house, praying his sleep tonight would be over fast by the raise of the sun.