hermana , quackity

pro nouns: she/her
desc: quackity big brother moment

"hello chat!" quackity waved happily at his webcam. karl, who was right next to him, also gave a shy wave.

"i'm here with KARL!" he cheered, grabbing onto karl's arm and shaking it excitedly. karl laughed from beside him but started cheering as well.

"we're gonna be playing some outlast, hopefully we don't pussy out before we actually win the game."

"i'm not excited for this." karl shook his head as he took a sip of his white claw. alex laughed at him and started slapping his knee.

"we can do this karlitos!"

-

"OH FUCK OH FUCK WE CANT DO THIS!" quackity screamed for what seemed the 10th time. the two were screaming for their life but at the same time laughing crazily out of nervousness.

"i think he's gonna move." karl looked intently at a dead body on the floor. they both leaned their head slowly towards the computer screen to see if anything happened when-

"alex?" the door suddenly opened, scaring both of the guys.

"THE MONSTERS HERE!"

"wait- y/n?" alex looked at the door confusingly. his heart was racing and he forgot he was streaming for a second.

standing in the doorway was his 6 year old sister looking at him with a confused yet tired expression.

"hold on chat." he muted himself and turned off his camera. y/n meanwhile was quick to run and jump onto karl's lap. she had quickly grown to love karl after he and quackity became close. sometimes she'd crash their vc and force quackity to let her speak to him.

"what are you doing up bud?" alex asked in a lower voice.

"not tired." she replied lazily, leaning back against karl's abdomen. karl giggled at alex's disbelieved expression.

"y/n its 2 in the morning." the little girl only shrugged.

"mami me va matar si se encuentra que no estas dormida amor." translation- "moms gonna kill me if she finds out you're not asleep love."

"entonces puedo dormir aquí?" y/n gave him an evil grin. translation- "then can i sleep here?"

karl watched with furrowed eyebrows as the two talked back and forth. at times like this he wished he had taken spanish in high school when he still had the chance.

"oh you little-" alex scooped her up from karl's lap and threw her on the bed gently. he started tickling her and watched as she squirmed and laughed.

"no- i'm sorry." she yelled in between her laughter.

"say i'm the best brother ever!"

"you're the best brother ever!" she laughed out of breath once he finally stopped.

"hey karl is it okay if she sleeps here? i'll move her once we're done streaming."

"yeah of course." karl waved him off with a big smile.

"okay y/n go to sleep now or i won't let you come on these trips with me anymore."

"no, no i'll go to sleep!" y/n yelled out in panic. she pulled up the blankets quickly and threw a pillow over her head.

"see?" her voice came out muffled. alex stifled a laugh and gently took off the pillow.

"goodnight." he gave her a forehead kiss, purposely making it sound loud to make her laugh.

"goodnight alex." she wrapped her small around his neck.

"what about me?" karl jokingly said in a sad tone. y/n pulled away and motioned for him to come to her.

"goodnight karl." she said while holding his cheeks. she gently kissed his nose, something she had learned from her brother, and smiled.

"goodnight y/n." karl replied with a giddy smile. that night y/n fell asleep to her 2 favorite boys yelling and laughter.

and she wouldn't want it any other way.