"good morning girls" Y/N said as she passed them their pancakes.

"hehe thank you for the breakfast" Nayeon said.

"I'm excited for today" Jihyo said, "I'm still sleepy but I'll be hyper in no time"

"to be honest, I don't know why but I slept really good last night" Jeongyeon said.

"well it's good to know that everyone had a good sleep" Y/N said as she watches the girls eat happily.

"also all the stuffs are ready in the van. All is needed is you girls" Y/N added.

"and you as well" Nayeon said.

"yes and me" Y/N chuckled.

Then there was a knock at the door. Y/N opened the door to find two guards, "is something wrong?"

"your brother came to visit you" one of the guards said and they walked away.

Y/N smiled and went to hug her brother.

"How's my little sister?"

"not little anymore but all is good" Y/N then took Yoongi's hand and they walked back to the dining table.

"hello there" Nayeon waved at Yoongi.

"I know we started on the wrong path but it's never too late to get to know each other" Jeongyeon smiled.

"ohh whatcha got there, Y/N? Did he make for you?" Jihyo asked.

"yup, he made me chicken kimbap" Y/N smiled.

"that's so cute" Nayeon said.

"oh that reminds me, I need to give reports to Mr J. I'll be right back" Y/n said and she went upstairs.

Their faces changes as they glared at Yoongi.

"let me guess. You're only nice to me because you like Y/N, don't you?" Yoongi smirked.

"glad you know" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"how is she so far?" Yoongi asked.

"why don't you ask her yourself?" Jeongyeon said.

"I ask you girls for a reason" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"she's fun to be with, very outgoing, very loving" Jeongyeon said.

"she loves hugs" Nayeon smiled.

"she's a good listener" Jihyo said.

"it's good to know that she is doing her job well" Yoongi nodded his head as he stole a kimbap from Y/N's plate.

"that's Y/N's!" Jihyo said.

"and I made it. So it's ours" as he puts it in his mouth.

"why are you really here? other than visiting her?" Nayeon wanted to know.

"I have some news"

"what news?" Y/N was smiling as she went to sit back beside her brother.

"you've always been my strong little sister" Yoongi caressed Y/N's face.

"that's because you raised me to be strong, now tell me" Y/N smiled.

"this will ruin your day, are you sure you don't want to wait?" Yoongi said.

"it's about dad isn't it?"

"yeah..."

"it's okay. He finally can rest. He suffered enough" she smiled while tears rolled down her cheeks. The girls watched helplessly as Yoongi brought Y/N into a hug.