Episode 41 - Last day of Khushi's parent

Start from the beginning

Garima: My heart matches with his. We had earlier tested when he was paralyzed. Take my heart and give it to him.

Doctor: But..

Garima: Please. A person like him should live and not a person like me. I have lived my life. It is his turn now.

Doctor: His bone marrow seems to be a problem as well. We need that as well.

Garima: Take mine. It matches as well. 

Doctor: Are you sure Mrs. Garima?

Garima: Yes.

Doctor: Is there anything you would like to say ?

Garima: Yes. I want to say it when my family returns, tell them that Vivek was the one behind this and he should be handed over to the police. Tell my daughters Payal and Khushi that I am proud of them and I love them. And.. tell Shashiji that I love him a lot.

Doctor calls the nurse and they take the next process.

"""""In Jagmanpur""""

Payal: Where are you going Akashji?

Akash: I am going to that temple.

Payal: Take me with you.

Akash: But..

Payal: Please Akashji.

Akash: But we have to be careful. No one should see us.

Soon Akash takes Payal to the temple but she faints on her way when she was nearby. Akash knew this consequence that's why he didn't want her to hear Ratan lal's story and also hesitant in taking her to the temple. Soon she fell down. Akash panicked and takes her back lifting her to Ratan Lal's house. Soon Ratan lal comes panicking seeing her state.

Ratan lal: Please take her back to the city. She needs rest. Anyway Khushi is not here and the tension might have caused everything. Also, even if she needs medical help, it is not available in this village.

Akash: I can't go back! I will get back only after rescuing Bhai and Khushiji.

Soon Akash remembers a plan. He knew that there is network connection in Thakur's house. So he waited for the Thakur to go out. Nutan was shocked seeing him. She suddenly hugs him crying. Akash didn't know why probably because Arnav and Khushi are in forest and she was sorry for that. But he didn't know why she was reacting like this.

Soon Akash goes to the terrace and calls his driver and asks him to meet him at the desired place at a particular time. Soon Akash drops Payal at that place and the driver came within few hours as he came in lightning speed as asked by Akash. Payal was hesitant going back even in this feeble condition. But she went away because she was forced to. Akash promised her that if he returns then he will be returning with Arnav and Khushi. They have a teary goodbye. Soon the car vrooms off and goes. Poor Payal didn't know about Garima's situation and she goes away.

""""In the hospital"""

Garima's heart was given to Shashi and he wakes up. He was able to function his hands back. He was really happy. He felt like he was living a dream. Soon the doctor comes inside. Shashi was in happy tears.

Shashi: Doctor...

He paused for a second. He was able to say it clearly which gave him hope to talk more.

Shashi: Thank you for saving me Doctor.

Doctor: Thank your wife.

Shashi then remembers fadely on how Garima saved him.

Shashi: Yes. I have to thank her. Can you call her in?

Doctor paused for a moment.

Doctor: She is no more.

Shashi was shocked.

The doctor told what happened. Shashi broke into tears. He was guilty when Garima asked forgiveness, he didn't spare her.

He remembers what she told him.

"""

Garima: Fine!!! I will not say anything now! But yes when you yearn for me, I might not be there by that time.

"""

He cries reiterating his words. He was adamant in not forgiving her. After all apart from those incidents, she had actually done so much for him and she only liked him. But he was adamant in not forgiving her. 

Doctor: She told that she is proud of her daughters Khushi and Payal and told me that she loved you a lot.

Shashi broke down yelling in tears. Soon Payal comes to the hospital running. She got hold of the door to adjust her balance.

Payal (in tears): Papa, I heard from our neighbour that you are here.

Shashi: Don't run like this Payal. You are pregnant.

Payal was shocked to see Shashi talking. She eyed the doctor.

Doctor: Your father got his senses back and he is alright now. He got rid of his paralysis and he can walk, talk and do many things. We replaced his bone marrow. This seemed to be the right time for replacement as even if he would have replaced it earlier, his body conditions may not have responded well.

Payal(in tears): Thank you doctor!! But how did this all happen?

Soon the doctor says it all and Payal screamed. Payal wanted to look at her mom for one last time. Shashi too persuaded the doctor, but he was not allowed to look at her. Payal saw Garima's body and she screamed. She cries remembering what she told the day before when she was leaving to the village.

"""

Garima: I don't know why but I feel that there is something unfavouring that is gonna happen.

Payal: Why ma..? I am just going there for some days. I'll be back.

Garima: Pata nahin bitiya man mein koi jhijak si ho rahi hai. (Donno I feel apprehension of some sort.). I feel like this is the last time I am seeing you.

"""

Payal cried seeing her state. Soon Garima was pulled to the mortuary room.

Payal went to the doctor and asked who is responsible for doing this to her father as he can't walk to the main road alone.

Doctor: Vivek is responsible for this.

Payal and Shashi were shocked. Soon Payal didn't know whom to call. Then she calls Anjali and tells the incident to her. She came rushing to the hospital. She cleared the bills and helped Shashi to get discharged.

Anjali: Khushi had done so much for AR. Please take this as a gratitude for what she had done for us.

Payal didn't hesitate as she knew that she had nothing left on her balance. The money given by Akash was spent on expenses and the bill was a huge amount for them. The doctor knew that someone would be back and that's why he didn't talk about the bill to Garima and also she was not in a state to talk.

Soon Anjali calls the police and they arrest Vivek for trying to murder Shashi.

Payal and Shashi reach Gupta's house and they cry for her loss. Garima's last rights couldn't be performed as she had given her body for organ donation which saved another 3 lives for kidney, liver, pancreas surprisingly matching the patient's one.

Payal and Shashi were proud of her that she did it.

""""""In Erola"""""

Khushi kept thinking of Arnav but he never returned. What was he up to? He was working in that mountain beating the rocks and making a rope ladder. Khushi tried speaking to him. But he goes out of view whenever she comes. She was offered food and other necessities on time. But she was not allowed to speak with him. What was happening?

Khushi: Arnavji..please talk to me once. I am so sorry.

She gets reminded of his words and cries.

Mallika comes there and calms her down.

Mallika: I know how it feels!