Taking This Down Temporarily :)

To my loveliest, small Wattpad family:

Unfortunately, I have come to the difficult decision of taking down "crazy in love". I am not here to cause drama, and I never was. Few of you know that I began "crazy in love" on Archive of Our Own, using my account "lottery". The other day, I logged into Ao3 to find parts of my work copied and pasted and my ideas stolen.

I am aware that plagiarism happens to everyone and maybe I'm just dramatic but there is little one can do about it and I refuse to stand by watching my fic be relentlessly plagiarized by people I have looked up to.

I love writing this fic, and I love all of the support you all, my readers, have shown since I began this in May of this year. Adding this fic to your reading lists, your comments, and your stars have meant the world to me.

In the meantime, I will rethink this and I will possibly reach out to those who have had the audacity to steal my ideas. And yes, this is a fanfic of the CRA Trilogy, but a lot of the ideas I have added in this fic have been created by myself and myself only. If you have "taken inspiration", please do not just directly copy words.

Credits still go to Kevin Kwan :)

I mean it when I say I love writing this fic, this has been my favourite fic to write. I will keep writing this for myself in hopes that one day, I'll be able to publish these again. I am hoping that this'll be the only fic I will take down.

Thank you, my darling Wattpad family, for sticking with me for my first couple chapters.

See you never? See you next time.

Much love,

lottery / -fatum 🤍