inosuke x reader

( for a bit of context you two are at the butterfly estate and you've been training together for a while but unbeknownst to you he started to catch a disease called feelings:) )

Your POV

" come on inosuke!! hit me you can't!! " i said i've been training with inosuke for a while but lately he's been... different... he keeps wanting to train but when we do he refuses to hit me or anything! kinda defeats the point of training. " aww come on inosuke! you haven't gotten soft have you? " he looked up and stormed off " i'm done for today!! " did i push him to hard..? i got worried and wanted to follow him but it would be best to let him workout whatever he needed to.. i feel bad though.. was it me?

Inosuke's POV

goddamit!! why can i just train!! i cant even be around them anymore without feeling.. weird.. WHAT KINDA CURSE " inosuke! i thought you and Y/N were training today? did something happen? " i saw monjiro sitting in the garden " OI MONJIRO- "
" TANJIRO " " WHATEVER I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING " he smiled " alright what do you need? " " i think Y/N cursed me " monjiro laughed a bit " what are you talking about? " " well.. i always feel awkward around them.. i can't seem to train with them anymore cause i don't wanna hurt them.. whenever they leave for missions i'm worried- " " aww inosuke do you have a crush on Y/N? " his face lit up " the hell is a ' crush '?? can i get rid of it?? is it a disease?? " he explained to me what a ' crush ' was " so do you plan to make any moves or anything? "

your POV

i went back into the mansion to get some food before going back to training " HEY Y/N " i turned around and it was inosuke! " inosuke!! how are you? did something happen earlier?- sorry i probably shouldn't ask so many questions- " he held out his hand and there were some acorns shiny rocks and berries " here. " i smiled as he put them into my hand " thank you! " he seemed to freeze up when i smiled " can i ask you something? " i said he looked confused and maybe slightly excited?? " why'd you run off during training earlier? " the slight excitement had faded and whatever he was feeling became unreadable " uh... i... " " you don't have to answer " he looked up and made eye contact- at least i think so?? it's hard to tell with his mask on " i'm gonna go eat my food then train, if you wanna join me you can! " i started to walk off before he grabbed my hand " wait!! uh.. do you wanna go on my next mission with me?? " i smiled " sure!! but i go with you normally anyway, what makes this time different? " " i mean just us, no monjiro or monitzu " i was i little confused at his request since he's never wanted to be alone together before " oh sure!! may i ask why though? " he walked off without answering

okay so pretend yall went and fought a demon and you got really hurt bc i don't feel like writing a whole ass fight

" Y/N!! " inosuke shook me " STAY AWAKE PLEASE " he picked me up and started running to the nearest town

inosuke's POV

i kept running they'd passed out but they were still breathing " i'm so sorry y/n.. " i finally reached the town and got them to the closest medic ( or doctor idk ) they told me to wait outside i felt like shit.. i should've protected them better.. i ended up falling asleep before being woken up " sir..? sir?? " " what? " " they're awake if you want to go see- " i ran into the room before she could finish speaking " Y/N " they saw me and sat up " inosuke! "

Your POV ( sorry that it's changing so much i'm bad at writing from a singular pov )

inosuke ran over and hugged me " DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN " i giggled " i won't i promise " he kept hugging me which i didn't mind i mean i do love him after all he pulled away and pushed his mask up " y/n. i love you. " well that was blunt but it was inosuke " oh- uh- i love you too!! " i choked out i'd never thought i'd hear him say that i went to look up at him but before i could he kissed me it was kinda sloppy and rough but he's probably never done that before " HAHA I CANT WAIT TO SHOW MONITZU THAT I GOT A S/O BEFORE HIM "

hello!! i hope this chapter was okay^^; it wasn't a request just a chapter i wanted to write ✌️ i might do a few boyfriend scenarios who knows