She was already holding herself back from pouncing on Kisaki.

He made his way towards the front, where y/n was standing.

He shifted his gaze, turning slightly to look at bleach-blonde. Then his eyes found y/n, giving him the harshest glare he's ever seen.

She could see the way his eyes widened slightly, his mouth parted open before he wiped it off his face completely, making his way to the front once again.

Mikey, you son of a-

He sat down, back facing Mikey. He lifted his head to stare down at the crowd.

Y/n dug her nails into her skin, not because he was being disrespectful, but because he was staring right at her.

"What's his deal?"

"He can't be serious."

He is.

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!"

"What's your problem?!"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

People got out of hand, yelling up at Kisaki.

Y/n just stood there, she could feel Mistuya's gaze on her. She didn't care, all she had her focus on was Kisaki, and Kisaki only.

She's pretty sure her body was shaking from how hard she was trying to keep her cool.

It was slowly wearing off.

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the new Third Division Captain, Kisaki Tetta!" His assistant yelled.

From the corner of her eye, she saw bleach-blonde tense up to what could be described as fear.

He looked on the verge of a panic attack.

She nudged him, making him flinch out of whatever he was thinking. He was sweating, eyes wide and trembling.

She didn't look at him though, trying to hold herself back from murdering Kisaki herself. "Don't make a fool of yourself." Her voice was strained. "Not yet."

"Y/n..." He said, looking at her tense form. He's never seen her like this.

"I've seen him before!"

"Isn't he from Moebius?"

"Kisaki from Moebius!?"

"Why is someone from Moebius here?!"

"Get the hell out, Moebius!"

"Yeah! Piss off!"

Fuck off, you mean.

More people yelled, more disagreeing with who was the new captain.

"Piss off! Piss off! Piss off!" It was a chant rally at this point.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken shouted over the chanting, making everyone stop immediately.

It was silent for a minute. No one moved, no one spoke.

Completely still.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them! To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too!...Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla! The new Third Division Captain is-" Mikey was interrupted.