"there, all done" i stated finally and walked out to grab the clothes from the bed. I helped her put on the oversized yellow hoodie and a pair of black booty shorts.

I was about to take off the hair tie when she suddenly smack my hand away and shook her head. Looks like she finds the hairstyle comfortable.

I pulled her up to her feet and hold onto her hand as we walk outside and to the living room.

"sit here and watch some TV while I cook alright?" I gestured towards the couch and the kitchen which earned me a curt nod from the little kitten.

I smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead before I walk over to the kitchen and start to prepare the food. I looked over at the clock and sigh, I still have 45 minutes till chaesoo comes over.

Now I have to figure out what to cook and also how to tell the both of them about jennie.

I think I'm just gonna start with jennie's favourite food, which is
mac'n'cheese. It taste good and its quite easy to make, that means I don't have to cook a hard meal just for jennie, lucky me I guess.

I started to boil a pot of water and took out a big packet of unopened macaroni from the one of the cabinets and poured it into the pot.

While cooking, I took a couple of small glances at the creature in the living room and making sure she stays seated on the couch.

I would smile from time to time when jennie would laugh loudly at what she's watching and that is spongebob. She's literally inlove with the show and she can't stop watching it.

There were a few times when I wanted to change the channel but she won't let me and snatches the remote away. So the only time I could watch TV without her stubborn and annoying ass, is when she takes a nap or at night when she falls asleep in my room.

Nap times, she would lay her head on my lap and snuggled closer to me until her face reaches my tummy. I don't mind it because I find it cute and it's like I'm still taking care of that kitten I saved a week ago.

Putting the mac'n'cheese into a big bowl, I placed it on the dining table and looked up at the clock again, 6.37pm, I still have 30 more minutes to cook another dish.

I rushed to my fridge and took out the ingredients I need. If only dad was here, he would either help me cook or just watch me.

I boiled some rice and begin to cook one of mine and chaesoo's favourites which is gamjatang.

"l-lisa?" I heard a small voice called me from the living room.

"Yes?" I gave jennie a brief glance then continue to chop the vegetables.

"uhmm h-hungry...want yum-y-yum" she rubbed her tummy and pouted her lips while giving me a pleading gaze.

I giggled when she said 'yum-yum' I told her to use that word because its makes it easier for her to say and understand.

"wait I'm almost done"

"okay" she slumps back on the couch but her gaze is still on me.

I looked up and meet her eyes "do you need something jennie?"

She nodded slightly with furrowed eyebrows and got up, she walked over to me and lifted her head. Her green cat eyes gaze into my confused brown ones.

"What- oh!"

I almost fell on my behind when she suddenly engulfed me into a hug, her arms around my waist and her head on my boobs.

(yall better not say 'what boobs?' becuz I'll smak u ಠ_ಠ) ~a/n

"huggies" she mumbled and tighten the hold on my waist.

My heart quicken as my stomach burst into butterflies by her little action. Well, it wasn't little for me because if it was, why am i feeling this way then?

"you want huggies again?" I asked softly and wrapped my long arms around her, bringing her body closer to me, i don't care if my clothes are dirty or whatever and it looks like she doesn't either.

"mhm" she hummed and closed her eyes, taking in the warmth from my hug.

One thing i knew about jennie since she was still a kitten, is that she's very and I mean VERY cuddly. She loves cuddles and kisses and most of the time she would sleep on my bed rather than sleeping on her cat bed I brought her.

I didn't mind at all, I kinda like it actually.