Epi No. 14 - Love story part 11 - You deserve this

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Mam...." one of the guards tried to say something but Pooja interrupted and said "Just go and tell him that Miss Nikitha wants to meet him."
She had a mischievous glint in her eyes.
I don't know what she is up to.

One of the guards went to Rishi's cabin and came within a minute and said "Mam, Rishi sir told us not to allow you, even inside the office building and he said 'Tell her not to disturb me.' "

I was fuming in anger and Pooja chuckled.

I didn't even wait for a second and went towards the elevator and turned towards the guard and said "Inform Mr.Rishi Raj that I won't disturb him anymore and he will regret his actions."

Saying this I removed the ring which he gave me and handed it over to the guard who was standing near the elevator and said "Give this ring to him and also tell him that I don't want to be his queen anymore."

"I don't want a man who doesn't know how to respect women." I muttered this and went inside the elevator.

I don't want to see Rishi's face again in my lifetime. I went to King's collections to see the new clients. After 10pm I went home , had my dinner and drifted to sleep. I was in the peak of anger.

I am not going to explain anything to him. I don't want to prove my character to anyone. 
The next day I went to the hospital, then I went straight to Harish's cabin and asked his permission to join the medical camp crew.

I denied that camp first because I wanted to be with Rishi. But now he is not with me. I wanted a change of mind and I wanted to get rid of Rishi right now so I thought I could go to Assam. 

Harish thought for a second and accepted it. I was leaving the next morning so I informed my mom to pack the necessities. She was not happy with my decision but later she accepted it.

I asked Ramya to change my schedule and told her to take care of the other things.
I informed Zarrina too that I won't be available for 2 weeks.

The next day I went to Assam with my colleagues. The first 2 days went very well but sometimes I had thoughts of Rishi. We didn't have a network there so we all used to sit together after the camp and have some fun till midnight.

On the 3rd day while playing something few of them brought the topic love. The word love itself reminded me about Rishi. I excused myself and went to bed because I don't want to remember him.

I used to call my mom using the landline phone which is present in the village head's house. 
3 days later we returned back to chennai. Camp duration was reduced to 1 week but the reason was not informed to us.

After coming back to Chennai I was devastated because I was thinking about Rishi constantly. One day I went to Kings collections while entering the store and bumped into someone. I muttered sorry and looked at that person's face. It was Samael.

"Hey...Nikitha." He said with a smile.

After a few minutes of greeting each other. He asked the reason for my visit to a men's store. I lied that I came to buy a suit for my dad. We both went to the nearby cafeteria.

"Thank you so much.''I said.

"For what?" He asked me.

"For saving me twice." I blurted out unconsciously.

"Twice?" He asked me in a question tone.

"You saved me when those scoundrels attacked me after that party. Then you helped by dropping me at my home during that late hour. So twice." I said to cover up.

He smiled and said "It's ok Nikitha... leave it."

I forwarded my hand and asked him

"Friends?" 

The Tulip cottage   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें