"But You Decided That Being a Brat Is Better." The elder finished, Dominance Dripping from his voice as it lowered a few octaves. his voice was flat as he thrust his fingers even faster with Pure Irritation and agression. He didn't care how Uncomfortable His Submissive was right now. If Jungkook wanted to be a disobedient brat, then he can take a punishment for it.

Jungkook knew this was his fault; that he'd brought this upon himself, but he couldn't stop whining and moaning as if he was the victim here. He grabbed the elder's arm, his body squirming as his head lolled against the head rest of the carseat, the little bell on his collar accompanying his whines and strangled moans as he tried to keep his bladder in. "T-Taehyung-"

"Not My Fucking Name." Taehyung Snapped, His two fingers knuckle-deep inside the boy as he narrowed his eyes. "Try again, Little One."

"D-Daddy, M' Going to P-Pee." He moaned, teeth biting harshly on his lip as he wriggled restlessly in the seat. "P-Please Stop!"

But the more he screamed, and the more he clawed at Taehyung's arm and bucked onto his fingers, the harder The elder's fingers fucked into him. His privilege to complain and whine had passed. He had Been a disobedient Little Boy, as Taehyung would put it, and So he had to sit there and take what was given to him. 

He would've enjoyed this, if his bladder wasn't begging for a release. He knew he should've sucked it up and went to the bathroom before they left Tehyung's parents house. Now he was stuck with a raging Hard On and an incredibly full bladder.

"No No No." Taehyung scoffed, His eyes dark as he stared into the boy's teary doe eyes. "You Will Piss Yourself and stay soaked in your own mess until we get Home." He pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's now soaked hole, before grabbing onto his dick to stroke him quickly in his boxers. "You Should've Listened to what Daddy told You, Shouldn't You?"

"B-But M' Gonna Pee, Daddy Please!" Jungkook cried, knowing It was incredibly painful to Pee whilst Being Hard. "M' Hard! I-It'll Hurt!" Despite his pleads, He Knows Taehyung won't stop unless the safe Word is used. The elder Merely turned the radio up slightly, drowning out the younger's pitiful protests and whines until he felt a warm liquid Finally spill onto his hand and a sob coming from the shaking, Humiliated Ravenette.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, his teeth clenched in pain as his bladder finally let go. It wasn't Pleasurable though, despite Taehyung's large hand stroking him off. It hurt because Of how Hard he was. He turned his head towards the window, not daring to turn around as he felt humiliation and embarrassment rush over him in waves of Shame.

He'd Just Pissed Himself In Taehyung's Hand. He Expected to be scolded or Something, but Instead, the elder merely pulled his wet hand out of his soaked Boxers, wiping it on His pants before starting to drive again with a deep chuckle of amusement.

"See? Now You Won't Be Complaining anymore, Will You?"

————

An hour after they got home, Jungkook was a Sweaty, Whining mess as he looked up pleadingly at the Ceiling of Taehyung's Bedroom. Taehyung's hands gripped The boy's thighs almost bruisingly, his tongue fucking him fast and hard as he forcefully dragged the metal of his piercing hard against Jungkook's inner walls, resulting in the younger's body jolting and squirming against the sheets. The boy's legs were hooked over his own Arms, Forcing them open for the Camera View as Sweat and tears Spilled down his cheeks with each high-pitched, slutty moan he released.