What Happened To Me!

Recently in Rosalin The Vampire Princess

I decided to not bring up the subject of the golden glow I saw in my eye while I was getting dressed.

I didn't think that it would be relevant.

But I'm about to realize that its much more than that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had groggily started to wake up from Justice's bed that we was sleeping in together. I was so Thirsty!

I lifted up the covers slightly so I didn't wake up Justice and threw my legs over the bed as I was attempting to rise and avoid wiping my eyes that still had sleep in them so I can go back to to bed after getting a drink.
Because lord knows that I will stay up for two hours until sleep developed me again.

I started to tip toe a little bit until my foot had gotten tangled inside the covers that laid loosely over the bid and fell with a thump, hitting my shoulder on the floor.
"Ouch!" I winced at the searing pain that went away after a minute . Good thing that Justice is a deep sleeper.

She would have been mad at me if she woke up so early! That girl is a demon early in the morning!
I think shaking the thought away.

I detangled my foot and headed to the kitchen down stairs.

And there was Mrs. Jannet making her a glass of water also.

"Mrs. Jannet. I guess you got thirsty to huh?" I said to her as I grab for a glass inside the cabinet.

"What!" She screamed slightly and dropped her fresh glass of water on the floor.

"Oops sorry Mrs.Jannet! I didn't mean to startle you!" I really did not mean to do that but I guess it would be scary if its early in the morning, all the lights are out and the only source of light is coming from the frigerator oh yea and the silence I guess.

"Oh my Gosh! Rosalin you scared the living hell out of me!" She said as she begun to pick up the broken pieces.

"I'm sorry I just got thirsty didn't mean to startle you." "Its okay Rosa do you mind helping me with this." She says
"Yea , Sure." I said bending down and helping her with the broken glass.

"Fuck!" Mrs. Jannet says as blood drips down her hand.

"Are you o-!"

Sniff sniff..... That smell....

It smells so good.

"Its okay Rosa I just need a bandade." "Wait Rosalin are you feeling ok is there something wrong?"

What is this smell is all I can think as I look down at her hand that still had the remains of blood going down her hand.

As I reach out to grab it I heard it.

"What's wrong with your face ! " she yells at me petrified. I finally begun to notice.

My teeth feel sharper. "What the?" I touched it and said to her nothings wrong and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

But what I didn't know was that she did believe there was nothing to be worried about......

I ran into the bathroom and shut the door and locked it.

I looked at the mirror. "What the hell ! What happened to me!"

My hair looked as if the golden steaks have gotten even lighter and vibrant and my bang is covered in the same shade. My eyes are completely golden and mesmerizing.
My teeth have even gotten very sharp.