chapiter 12

Y/N pov:

SATURDAY
5:00 am

Tomorrow Vera going to take the plane, I worked all week so we didn't see each other it was kinda sad.
She called me all night to explain what she was doing.
I miss her and I'm going to miss her so much more when she's going to work.
It is that to be with an actress.

The media talk a lot about us.
They like kids, I hate that how they say that weird because she's with a 20years old.
I started to talk with Sarah about that we are friends now, she's very cute and good with me.
She helps me a lot because I passed my time overthinking but I don't want to bother Vera about that and Sarah understands how I feel.
She asked me how I feel and she explained to me how she deals with all of these bad comments.

I know Vera can try to understand me but I don't know it is something I can't talk about with her. I know she's not going to be mad or whatever but I just feel it more simple with Sarah.

It's early and I don't work today so I decided to post on my Instagram story.

It's was a picture of me and her almost kissing, I love her smile and her gaze in these pictures. She looks at me like it's me who takes all the stars and makes them to the sky. Like it's me who made the world like I was everything for her. It makes my heart melt.
I posted it with the song *My kind of women* and I identify Vera.

She texted me

Vera: You don't sleep?
Me: No I already wake up and you?
Vera: I miss you too much for sleep...
Me: We can see each other today?
Vera: Yeah I have an idea, I take you at 6:00 pm?
Me: Okay but why is it not too late?
Vera: No it's not too late I bring you on a date
Me: Hooo a date, interesting. What kind of date
Vera: It's a surprise I see you later love u
Me: Okay love u too.

I passed the day watching TV.
It was soooo boring.

4:00 pm

Okay, I'm going to get ready.

I start to take a shower.
I open the water.
"Fuck it too cold" it's was cold.
I turn the water and now it was good. I take my shampoo it smells like vanilla I like this one. I shampoo my hair and let the water rinse my hair.
I take my soap this one smells like coconut.

Coconut and Vanilla?Why not it's a good combination.

I stay a little bit longer the water running down to my body, I feel so good at this moment.
I get out of the shower and I take a towel.

I brush my hair and I take my underwear.
I was with a black bra with some fake diamonds on and black panties this matched perfectly.

I take a dress, a red dress with long sleeves, I like this fits me perfectly.
I make my hair and make a little makeup not too much.
I take black heels simple but perfect.

it's was 5;30 now.

It's so early, I don't take a lot of time finally.
Now I'm going to get mentally ready.
It's going to be okay, this is just a date with your girlfriend nothing else.

And the paparazzi? Fuck I hate them.
I hope it is a place with not that many people, I don't like people.
I'm going to be with Vera so it's okay...
Fuck I start overthinking...

My phone light up.

A message? Maybe it's Casey and Elliot I told them I have a date with Vera.

Sarah: Hi sweetie how are you?
Y/N: Hi Saree I'm fine and you?

Sarah: I'm fine you know the next week I'm going to be in your town
Y/N: You turn a movie?

Sarah: No I visit Holland's family and we stay for a week, so do you want to meet me when you have time?
Y/N: Yes of course I want, what is that question.

Sarah: Text me when you have time goodnight sweetheart ❤️
Y/N: Okay goodnight Saree <3

I charge my phone and watch a movie because I need to pass the time.

6:20 pm

10 minutes, just 10minutes...
She didn't text me yet. And if she doesn't want to do it finally? Ho for GOD SAKE Y/N why are you thinking about things like that? She's your girlfriend nothing to be worried about.

*Dring*

The doorbell rang.
You run and open the door.

"Hi sweetheart you look gorgeous, "Vera said with a smirk.
"So do you"

Vera was in a black dress that fit her perfectly. It's wasn't a long time you didn't see her but for you it's was like an eternity.
She was so fabulous for you it's was like seeing her for the first time.

"Can I bring you to diner Miss ?"
"Of course my dear"

And then you close the door and go to her car.
During the ride, you were laughing about how you were bad at work this week. You were explained to Vera all the blunders you made.
With some music in the background.

The ride was quick.
You arrived at and beautiful restaurant.
With a lot of light on the path.
It was an Italian restaurant you can see that because you can see the Italian flag.

You and Vera enter the restaurant and she looks for her reservation.
The waiter comes and brings us to our table.

For being honest it's was fucking amazing and never come to a place like this before, the decorations were amazing, peoples look amazing and my GIRLFRIEND was the most beautiful here...

We sit at our table and start talking about everything and nothing and the same time.

"Hey, love ?"Vera say to me because I was watching the view
"Yes ?"
"You know you're fucking amazing? Like I was looking at you and I can't find something that I don't like on your cutie face."
"Thank you I guess? But for being honest YOU are the most amazing person here" I was blushing hard so I try to cover my face.
"Hey don't do that, I like when you blush"
"Who?Me? I didn't blush"I say and laugh.
"Yeah, it's was me ?huh?"
"Shut up V" And we laugh together.
We talked together during all diner.

8:30 pm

The diner was ending and we decide to go get some ice cream because we didn't want this date to end here.

[HELLO GUYS IM BACK, IM TRYING TO WRITE MORE AND MORE THAN THAT AND SOME CHAPITER COME DURING THIS WEEK, STAY ALIVE AND EAT SOME FOOD LOVE YOU]