“Also, spread the Machinery Faith in the Kunde Race and try to get more of them to believe in the Machinery Faith.”

During the reformation period, the Kunde Race would not be able to go online, and it would be akin to being separated from the world. This was the best environment to convert them into the Machinery Faith and also erode the beliefs of the Kunde Race.

Without any disturbance from the outside world, their only target of worship would be himself. As such, the Kunde Race would become a treasure chest for the [Key of Adeptus Mechanicus].

To other Mechanics, developing a new batch of believers would be the best option for them to trigger the [Key of Adeptus Mechanicus]. Although the efficiency was extremely low, it was better than nothing.

Manison wanted the current believers to worship him as that was the biggest piece of meat. Apart from that, he was extremely glad to see others spread the faith. With the cake being bigger, he would only receive benefits. There would definitely be some believers flowing toward him, and he would not lose out.

To Manison, when other Mechanics tried to spread the faith, it was akin to planting crops for him. All he had to do was harvest them when the time came.

As such, Manison would not make an appearance as long as no one challenged his position.

Everyone then chatted casually for a while before one of the operators said, “Army Commander, the migration is complete.”

Han Xiao then looked at the screen. All the Kunde Race civilians were already on the planets.

“Alright, display the virtual sky screen.”

The spaceships hovering around the various planets then projected a screen, and all the Kunde Race civilians looked up.

Han Xiao’s figure appeared on the screen, and he said with a smile, “My friends of the Kunde Race, I am Black Star, and I will be in charge of settling all of you down. Thus, you will frequently see my face on the television for a long time to come.

“Today, all of you have moved into your new homeland, and all these planets are a part of my territory. All of you can seek assistance from the members of the Black Star Army located on every planet at any time, and there is no need to worry about your safety.

“I can empathize with what’s happened to all of you, and the dynasty is currently tracking the mastermind behind this entire affair. We will definitely find them and punish them, seeking justice for all of you.

“In any case, I hope that all of you can walk out from your pain and embrace your new life.”

Han Xiao did not say much. He still did not have the influence for the Kunde Race to feel gratitude toward him. As such, he only made a simple speech.

The screen in the sky then disappeared.

Compared to the dynasty, most of them still had an impression of Black Star. However, they were not exactly friendly toward him.

Seeking justice on our behalf? Who knows if he is serious about it?

After everything that they had gone through, it was difficult for the Kunde Race to believe the promise of an outsider.

After the end of his speech, Han Xiao nodded toward Herlous, and Herlous left the hall.

After a while, a cluster of footsteps could be heard from the outside of the hall. Herlous then brought Nero and the other graduates in. They had returned with the fleet and were scheduled to meet Han Xiao.

“All of you are here.”

Han Xiao’s gaze swept over these students.

After four months of training on the battlefield, most of their auras had changed greatly.