General information

This story and those to follow in this book, or series of books, are taken from a discord server intended for countryhumans roleplay. it was mainly script form roleplay but i will try to re-format the events to be as less cringey or dumb as they are.

It jumps around all over the place between different povs and locations so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Keep in mind, the roleplay started near the last week of November in 2020, so there is a lot to cover TwT

Information that you probably need to know about first:

Wings- The characters who have wings are UN,EU,ASEAN and NATO. Uk also has wings but chooses not to allow anyone to see them. The rules i went with for who has wings is that they should have one or more of these:

1. Be widely accepted by a lot of the fandom to have wings, such as Poland.

2.Be an organisation, such as United Nations/UN.

3. Be made up of other countries, such as uk. however for this rule it is only if the person who chose to be the character wanted them. additionally, the wings of a countryhuman like this are more likely to be less powerful.

4. Be associated with a bird as a national animal, or have wings/a bird on their flag. Such as Mexico or Ecuador.

And now moving on, cracks. This is important because if something happens for a character to crack, you wouldn't know why and think it was completely random. When a country gets cracked they have either:Been damaged personally. Their home land/country has been damaged in a big way. Or if they are made up of other countries and the countries are fighting intensely/harming each other.

Cracks work in different ways, depending on the size they can be a minor annoyance to a major issue. If someone gain a lot of large cracks all at once, for example if their entire country is nuked or something, they form into a scar somewhere on your body. A country could also have scarring. Damage from real historical events. The other way cracks work, the more deadly way, is when a country slowly falls apart or crumbles, the will cracks lead to the death of the country, they can be fixed in some situations however not in all.

That is everything you need to know. I hope you enjoy! TvT