A sigh left my lips and I caught the sight of panic in Scott, like he had went too far, but I answered, calming him.

"When I was with Lucas and joined Deucalion's pack, he taught us how to fight. How to kill. I guess I picked up on things quick. Deucalion would make deals with people to get what he wanted, and when they didn't follow up on that deal, he sent Lucas and me to kill them. He called me his Little Monster. I killed people, innocent people all because I thought I was doing the right thing. Deucalion tricked me and Lucas lied to me. And I was dumb enough to fall for it."

"I don't think your dumb, Luna," Scott said, making me look at him. "You did what you had to, what you thought was right. We all make mistakes, that doesn't define us though. If anything, I'd call you a hot, badass fighter"

I smiled, leaning in and giving him a kiss that he returned. When I pulled away, a smirk crossed my lips, "So I'm hot, huh?"

Scott realized what he said and stumbled over his words to say something us but all it did was make me laugh. "It's okay, I think you're pretty handsome yourself."

Looking down with a cheeky smile, Scott nodded, "Good to know." There was a small pause between us before Scott broke it, "My mom said you could stay here again tonight. Just in case."

"Thanks. I owe your mom."

He smiled, laughing, "I think she's just happy to know where I am and not just running around."

"My Aunt too," I said with a nod.

Scott stood up, grabbing a shirt and some sweatpants before handing them over to me. "If you wanted to take a shower, it's open."

"Thanks," I said again. I took the clothes, my fingers brushing up against his like before and creating a spark. Both of us seemed to suck in a breath as we met our eyes which had turned to a red and gold color. I turned my head, pulling away and heading into the bathroom.

I felt like the air was sucked out of me until I closed the bathroom door behind me. What was going on with me?

Taking a long, calming shower, I changed into Scott's clothes before exiting into his room. I was grateful he hadn't slept in the chair and instead had already changed into some sweatpants and was climbing into bed.

It felt so natural, walking over to the other side of the bed and climbing into it. Scott's arm went around me, seeming to protect me in a way Lucas never did when we laid next to each other. Once again I found myself falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the heat from his bare chest.

By morning, I woke up to find Scott pulled his arm away from me and sitting up with a stretch. My eyes watched his back muscles as he stretched before getting up and grabbing a change of clothes. He went into the bathroom, trying to be quiet as to not wake me.

When I heard him climb into the shower, I stretched and sat up as well. I quick grabbed my clothes from last night and changed into them, feeling weird putting my workout clothes on again.

I glanced at my phone, seeing that my Aunt had texted me.

"Hope your safe. I have to work for a few hours but I want Scott and you to meet me at the Animal Clinic around five. I think I found out what is going on with you and Scott. Love you."

Oh boy?

I shot my Aunt a quick text before heading downstairs. Melissa was just walking into the house when I entered the kitchen.

"Hey, honey. How'd you sleep?" Melissa asked as she sat her purse down.

"Good. Thanks for letting me stay here, again."