"Sure," I nodded, following Deaton down a small hallway and into a storage room. A couple of boxes sat in front of a shelving unit, waiting to be unpacked. Deaton opened up the first back while I opened the second, both of us putting supplies away in its proper place.

"So, you're a werewolf?" Deaton asked. It caught me off guard, but remembered Scott saying Deaton knew all about us and other supernatural creatures.

I nodded, "Yeah, for abought three years. I knew about them before, in fact my Aunt has a whole library full of supernatural books."

Deaton chuckled, "I'm jealous. Scott said you're having some werewolf problems, is everything alright?"

A sigh left my lips, the word coming out in a mumble, "Hopefully."

There was a small glance from Deaton before he returned to stocking. Scott poked his head in the room, grabbing his boss' attention, "Dr. Deaton, Marissa's here with Charlie."

"Alright, I'll be there in a minute," Deaton nodded before looking at me. "Finish stocking everything and then if you could put the files on my desk in alphabetical order and in the tan cabinet, I'd appreciate it. I asked Scott to do it, but he's been a little side tract it seemed."

When Deaton left, I wondered if I was the cause of Scott's distraction. He defiantly has been the cause of mine.

I did as told, finishing unpacking the boxes before filing everything in the cabinet. Ounce I was finished, I headed back down the hallway and poked my head into the clinical room. Deaton and Scott were working on a dog who needed a few shots.

Scott looked up, as if he sensed I was standing there and smiled. He nodded with his head to come on in before looking back at the dog.

I walked over to Scott, standing next to him as he held the dog down. Deaton went to put the needle in the dog only to have him yip and try to break away.

My hand went to the dog's head, lightly petting him with my fingers as I whispered to the dog. He calmed, letting Deaton give him his shots and making Scott look at me with a smile that I returned.

"Good boy," I said, causing him to sit up and give me a kiss.

"He's all set," Deaton said.

Scott handed me the leash and I led the dog off the table and to his owner. Deaton followed, checking the lady out while Scott walked up to me. "That was amazing, what you did with the dog."

"My mom used to say I had a connection with animals. Who would have thought it'd come in handy," I said, glancing at the dog. "I'm going to head home, check in with my Aunt, but do you maybe want to go for a run tonight? I haven't had a good run in a while."

Scott nodded, "Yeah that sounds like fun. I'll be there around six?"

"Perfect, I'll see you then," I smiled. Without a thought, I leaned up, kissing Scott's cheek before leaving. It wasn't until I was outside did I realize what I had done.

I thought of going in and explaining myself, but how could I explaining something I didn't even know about?

Shaking the thought out of my head, I made the walk back home. It was refreshing to just walk for a bit. For a moment I thought of Lucas and if he was out there, watching me, but I pushed the thought away. That's what he wants, to scare me.

Ounce I arrived home, I walked in to find my Aunt quickly looking away from some books that sat on the kitchen table. She stood up, rushing over to me and wrapping me in a hug. "Luna, thank God you're okay."

"I'm fine, Aunt Kathy. Physically anyways."

My Aunt pulled away, letting out a sigh, "What happened? How could Lucas have found us?"