You have replaced your heart into stone

"After understanding each other, it may happen that you may regret for your taken decisions," Valentina said. Edger said," There is no chance for regretting!" Crystal's inner heart said" I really think you might have replaced your heart to stone, there is no heart inside you, you only have stones" Valentina said" Stop it, Edger! I have not completed my explanation," Edger apologizes to his grandma. "Sorry!" Valentina closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, once again she did it to suppress her anger. Valentina said" Look you need to give a try this six month and if after six months you still feel that you are not made for each other than you will be asked to separate Crystal said" But we are already divorced grandma" Valentina said" Yes dear I know, but I still want you both to give it a try" Crystal had no words to say after listening to Valentina. She said" After six months if it is proved in front of me that you are not made for each other than I will start searching a beautiful bride for Vance and a handsome groom for crystal" This was another shock for edger and crystal. They both were stupefied out of shock. Crystal replied" I can understand about searching the  beautiful bride for him, but I really can't understand why you want to search a groom for me" Valentina replied" Look crystal has I said the circumstances when you made a come back here wasn't good and your grandma is my best friend, and she had asked me a promise to keep you happy, and I have promised her about your happiness and I have the responsibility to fulfill it" Crystal said" But" Valentina gesture her to stop. Valentina said" I want you both to stay together for six months, after six months in the same place I will be asking you both about your decision" Valentina said" Is that clear!" The both couldn't speak a word against her. The both agreed to her. Edger said' Okay" Crystal replied"Okay"  edger and crystal leaves the room together.