Something wicked part 2

Start from the beginning

At least for the time being.

But for now, Dean was relieved she was finally getting a little bit of sleep.

Sam and Dean got out of the car.

"What the hell is a striga?" Sam questioned his brother who opened his daughters car door.

"It's kind of like a witch, I think. I don't know much about 'em." Dean stated as he unbuckled Alison making her whine slightly.

He got the girl out then closed her door, headed towards the trunk.

"Well, I've never heard of it. And it's not in dads journal." Sam stated as dean opened the trunk.

"Dad hunted one in Fort Douglas, Wisconsin, about sixteen, seventeen years ago." Dean said, getting his daughters bag and his own. "You were there, you don't remember?"

"No." Sam shook his head.

"Well, I guess he caught up with the thing in Fitchburg now, and kicked us the coordinates." Dean stated.

"Okay, so wait. This..."

"Striga."

"Right, you think it's the one dad hunted before?" Sam questioned him.

"Yeah, maybe. Help me out, would you?" Dean held a bag out to him.

Sam took the bag.

"But if dad went after it, why is it still breathing air?" Sam asked, knowing if his father went after the damn thing, it wouldn't be alive.

"'Cause it got away." Dean stated.

"It got away?"

"Yeah, Sammy, it happens."

"Not very often." Sam pointed out.

"I don't know what to tell you, maybe dad didn't have his wheaties that morning." Dean told him.

"What else do you remember?" Sam asked him.

"I don't know, I was a kid, alright?" Dean was aggravated. "Here, take her, I'm gonna get us a room."

Sam sighed lightly as he took his niece. Dean turned and went into the office.

Sam leaned against the impala. Alisons eyes fluttered open, she inhaled deeply making Sam look down at her.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Sam smiled lightly.

Alison looked around.

"Where's daddy?" She asked him.

"He's inside, getting us a room." Sam told her. "You slept for about an hour, new record of the week." Sam chuckled softly.

Alison laid her head on his shoulder.

"Do you still have your nightmares, uncle Sammy?" Ali asked him.

"Occasionally, yeah, I do." Sam sighed.

"Do they scare you?" Alison asked.

Sam looked down at her.

"Yeah, sometimes." He told her. "Do your nightmares scare you, Ali?"

Alison hesitantly nodded.

"Do you think it might help if you talk about it?" Sam asked her.

Alison hesitated before shaking her head.

"Just promise to never leave me alone, Okay?" Alison said.

Sam furrowed his brows lightly.

"I promise." Sam held up his pinky.

Alison smiled softly then wrapped her tiny pinky with his.

~~~

"You were right." Sam chuckled from his laptop. "It wasn't very easy to find, but you were right."

Dean turned with his coffee cup in his hands.

"Striga is a kind of witch. They're abanian, but legends about them date back to Ancient Rome. They feed off of spiritus vitae." Sam explained.

"Spirit what?" Dean questioned.

"Vitae. It's Latin, it translates to breath of life, kinda like your life force, or essence." Sam said.

"Didn't the doctor say the kids bodies were wearing out?" Dean asked, leaning against the counter.

Alison looked up as the two men kept talking. She slid off the bed and ran to her book bag, unzipping it and pulling out her teddy bear.

Even though it seemed like just a teddy bear, it would never be just a teddy bear to Alison.

That bear was from dean. He gave it to her on her first trip to the doctor. Alison had gotten sick, sick to the point that Dean didn't know what to do.

So he took her to the emergency room. Dean got the bear from the gift shop and gave it to Alison, she held onto it tightly as the doctor gave her a shot.

Of course she still cried, but her bear made things a little easier.

Ever since, she took that thing everywhere. Even if they left the motel for about an hour, she was still taking him.

Ali ran to dean with her bear in her arms and reached up to him. Dean picked her up and held her on his hip as she laid her head on his shoulder, hugging her bear.

Before she knew it, she fell asleep.

(Hey guys, I'm sorry this was short, but I was just trying to get this out for y'all, more than likely there's gonna end up being a fourth part to this episode, but thats okay. I love you guys!)

Thank you so much for reading!