12

Darshan

When I came back to my house, I kept that coffee mug on table between the L shaped couches and folded my legs on couch to sit cross legged.

While I was engrossed in checking my planner to know my next free day so that I can pay a visit to my parents, since I couldn't make it this time, and I miss them so much.

And I know they must be missing me like anything. I am very well aware of scrutinizing gaze Samaksh, but I don't get why is she staring me like, I am dating his girl?

His icy glare can freeze lava which would have erupted this second.

This is a bit exta, I know right.

But not for a certain someone I know, now.

"You, caffeine addict creature. I an so sure that it not have been five minutes since we came here and you have already finished one mug of coffee," he said wiggling his eyebrows as if I have been drinking banned alcohols or drugs.

Neither of them which intake though yet, nor I am planning to do so in my weirdest dreams even.

"Get up and keep it in sink instead of leaving it at place where you use it," ignoring his continuous blabbering I was going through planner to extend my visit for 2-3 days.

Getting silent treatment he understood that I am not moving an inch from my place before I complete what I am doing?

"Okay! Fine! I got your answer without you saying a single word," he extended his right forearm to grab the cup.

It's not the thing that he will keep it in sink or nearby sink which is scaring me, but it's the fact that he may wash it until mug leaves the slightest smell of coffee beans from it.

But his hands withdrew themselves, as he realised something which he should have realised much before and his eyes widened and again I was under intense gaze of observation.

It was better till he had not understood.

"This, this...., this is her's coffee mug," before he could continue making true allegations on me, I lifted that coffee mug and made a beeline to my bedroom and kept it there on bed and came back to try to make some excuse.

"This coffee mug is hers and she said me to keep it. A symbol of gift sort of type. You know, I praised it, she was impressed so when she offered I couldn't reject," I swear his gaze will definitely change me into a two year old kid, who has been caught red handed, with his hands in cookie jar.

"Listen, Darshan, I am dead serious. You shouldn't steal her things, you are returning her this today itself," I lowered my gaze on hearing this.

Why he has to be behave like mother?

I know it's not right, but what have I stolen, 'Kohinoor?'

Ofcourse no, cause you can't steal already stolen thing, so case dismissed for now and onwards.

"But I explained you earlier it's not like that what you claim it to be," I protested.

"We both know that you can be arrogant, anger, teasing at a times actually most of the times but you can't lie. It's that simple," he exhaled loudly and his nostrils flared a bit.

I know he is beyond disappointed but is this minor thing can really disappoint him?

"Fine, I will but it's not what you are thinking," I insisted. Like seriously, what will I say even, 'Hye! Amelia, I had stolen your coffee mug and now I am here to return it, since my friend made me realise what a genius crime I had committed. '

Absolutely no.

'Hye! Amelia, I had taken this coffee mug by mistake while sipping coffee from it, later on when I realised I have taken it with me, I came to return it to you.'

Later one seems more appealing excuse to me than the first one. But who said to return it. I will go and come and tell Samaksh that I did what he had asked me to.

And where would I keep it again? I am cent percent sure that I can't keep it with me now without in being knowledge of him, because when he will come to know that it was with me whole time, he would be more disappointed.

I can't let this happen. He means so much to me.

But also I can't throw it, I don't know why I am not feeling to do so, but it's not going to happen atleast. I will tolerate humiliation as a result of my action.

It will be much better than hurting his emotions as well as mine.

"I will also come with you," he announced while looking into project he has to complete his company has given him.

Whatever little bit of hope there was to find a idea to confide coffee mug is now thrown into gutter.

I nodded my head unable to answer him in words. I wanted to bang my head in the nearest wall.

Really hard.

"We will go after dusk," I said a tone louder and came into my room to finish my works of today which was possible from home and for others I would have to go certainly.

In between he knocked and brought two plates of Nutella sandwich and juice and next time he brought salad with lemonade.

I was still hungry somehow after having two meals with him, which shouldn't be called meals in reality.

As I was lost in my thoughts, he knocked again, I swear I would knock him down with my bare hands if he came this time with any sort of boiled food.

I opened the door since I had finished my work for today and saw him without any tray of food, well dressed up in trews and crisp purple shirt buttoned up till wrist, with a formal shoes.

"Where are you going? You have a meeting at this time, that's why I told you to not work with this MNC's," I stated firmly, feeling bad at my friend's current condition.

"We are going at Amelia's, now get changed if you want to or else I would drag you in your checkered half trouser and undershirt. And don't ogle me like that, we are going to have a conversation of compensation of stealing and most importantly I am not your girl," his statement left me dumbfounded while he closed the door on his way outside.

I dressed up myself decently but not in Samaksh's way of decently by pairing up a tee shirt with with cargo pants and a flip flop.

I styled my hair, no matter what, whether it's day or night hair should be perfect.

With a last pray to God from my house I stepped outside with key dangling in my hand to save me from this condition.

Vote, vote and vote please.

Comment your precious views.

So yes, next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow may be today's night too.

I love you all anyway to all me readers, voters and commentators.