03 ㅡ oh, you could do that?

Start from the beginning

but it is stopped mid-air by jungwon who blocks it with his palm. before the leader could even react, jungwon pulls his left arm and punches him instead, sending the leader reeling backwards and stumbling to the ground.

a moment of silence for the deliquents to process whatever just happened. then it dawns them.

their leader just got punched. "you son of a bitch!?"

a fight immediately breaks out.

jungwon catches one of their wrists, yanking the arm then he snaps his knees up to hit the guy's stomach, knocking the latter down. jungwon docks a punch from the next guy by placing himself on the ground. with this, he swings his lower body, catching the guy's torso with his legs and he uses the grip on the guy's torso to knock him down to the ground.

jungwon takes down a couple more members however, it's a big group of deliquents ㅡ so the three are easily (obviously) outnumbered. sunoo and ni-ki are being held down and punched as jungwon still fights the rest of them.

"no! stop!!" sunoo's scream was desperate and jungwon whips his head to see what was going on - narrowly avoiding an incoming punch from the side. for a split moment, jungwon catches sight of niki curling into himself after being kicked in the guts, caughing blood up.

the world stops moving for jungwon and he doesn't realise that a bat was swinging at him until he is knocked down to the ground then tackled afterwards by a guy, who is of much bigger build than him. his hands immediately grab jungwon's neck, squeezing air out of the latter's lungs.

amidst his struggle, jungwon looks over to ni-ki, screaming at those ganging up on him, "don't fucking touch him you bastards!!"

sunoo, despite being half knocked out still desperately shouts for them to "stop hitting him!"

the leader, who jungwon punched earlier prior steps closer to ni-ki's beat up figure, a bat in his hands. he lets out a shit-eating grin at jungwon, who could only glare back despite being on a chokehold. "this is why you don't fuck with us!" spit disgustingly flies out of the leader's mouth when he shouted before maniacally laughing to himself.

"shut the fuck up."

jungwon would usually laugh at sunoo's sassy and sharp remarks but not in this very situation.

"watch me, little fucker." the leader, holds the bat back, ready to swing at ni-ki.

jungwon's vision flickers red, rage filling him and he could feel his incisors grow. his first instinct is to break free from the chokehold and maul that leader with the bat to death until there's nothing left of him other than his fucking face and bonesㅡ

but the thought is held off when a pair of hands holds the bat in mid-air.

everyone's breaths stilled as well as the time.

from jungwon's view, the person quickly disarms the leader before using his own weapon against him. the bat meets the side of his head and his body is sent falling onto the hard, dirty asphalt.

choi seyeon comes into view, now possessing the bat.

jungwon's eyes widen in utter shock and surprise. the whole moment being way too surreal. they make eye contact but it was brief since a deliquent comes reeling at her - but with her grip tight on the bat, she was almost untouchable.

that is until a bigger guy finally grabs it and takes it away from her hands like taking candy from a baby. he throws it far away and he enjoys the moment of panic in seyeon's eyes. he cracks his knucles, then flexing his muscles before cooing at her, "this isn't your turf to play barbie and ken, doll."