☆•°Faint°•☆

Thank you for your request, I hope you enjoy my interpretation of your idea! 🌷🦋

⚠️Angst
🔮Fluff
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

Minho was currently laying on his bed, chilling and relaxing as he scrolled through his phone.

It was one of those very rare days on which he and the rest of the members had finished dance practice early and now had nothing else to do for the rest of the day.

Well at least everyone except 3racha.

Those three had to keep on producing, writing lyrics and recording.

Hours had passed since everyone had gotten out of the the dorms. They had gone out to the park for fresh air, but Minho decided to stay in for the day.

Only now was Minho able to hear a door opening, the sound of keys clapping against each other and then the door being slammed close again.

They were finally here too, 3racha.

He wasn't the type to care, but today he felt like getting out of his room to greet them.

Sighing as he stood up, he went to the door, opened it and walked outside to the living room, surprised to only see Chan and Jisung.

"Hey guys" he greeted, slightly scaring Jisung and making him jump as the boy was bent down to take off his shoes, not seeing him waking up to them.

"Jeez" the youngest breathed out "where the hell did you come from. Stop walking so silently"

Minho scoffed "that's what I get for standing up from the most comfortable position on my bed just to greet you guys"

"Hey! I haven't said or done anything!" Chan barged in too.

All of them chuckled.

"The others went to the park right?" Chan asked, looking at Minho.

"Yeah, about an hour ago I think"

"We'll take a quick shower and follow them. I'm out for some picnic"

"Wait? Picnic?" Jisung looked at Chan with a surprised expression "I will get to eat my favorite chips with my favorite boys?"

Chan laughed "Yes. But since when are we your favorite boys?"

"Oh Chan" Minho placed a hand on the olders shoulder "he wasn't serious. We will never be his favorite boys, ESPECIALLY not you"

The olderst scoffed playfully and pushed Minhos hand away "whatever, let me shower I'm tired and hungry"

Minho and Jisung both chuckled before all three parted. The two going to their rooms to shower and Minho staying on the living room couch.

After a little bit over half an hour, both Jisung and Chan came back with fresh clothes on and their hair made.