Our eyes widen. We meet up with Pansy's mum who was waiting impatiently by their black Cadillac, just when I thought they couldn't get any wealthier. Pansy opens the car for me and I hop in. She sits next to me, discreetly placing her hand on my thigh.

The drive to her house is at least thirty minutes to an hour-long. We finally pull up to a huge manor. My jaw drops as her dad pushes in a code at a tall, white gate. I take back what I said about them being wealthy, they're stinking rich.

Mr. Parkinson parks in a driveway with a few other cars in front of three garages. I can only imagine how many more cars there are in there. "After you,"

I step out of her car and just admire her home. "I'm worth less than this-this castle." I scoff in shock. "No, you're not. Let's go inside, I'm exhausted." She yawns. Pansy's mum unlocks the two large, white glass doors. "Oh, take your shoes, we don't like to bring in dirt." Mrs. Parkinson looks at my worn-out high tops, slipping off her heels.

"Alice, come get our shoes." She calls out. A small house elf rushes over and takes our shoes and coats and rushes away. I look around in even more shock. The grand foyer stood in front of me with two large staircases and a high, dome-like ceiling with a bright chandelier in the center and just spectacular ceiling art of clouds and angels.

"I'll show you around." Pansy takes my hand and leads me straight ahead to an open dining room. A long glass brown dining table sits in the center with around ten chairs. A smaller chandelier hangs from the normal ceiling. She then takes me to the kitchen with a rich, dark wood instead of a marble floor, white marble counters, and white cupboards.

The matching kitchen island has three white lights hanging above it and four chairs on one of the ends. "How do you not get lost in this place?" I ask, walking around the kitchen. "Trust me, I did." She laughs.

"Let's skip all of this, I want to show you something I think you'll love." She rushes over to the grand staircase and to a set of two doors. She opens the doors and inside is a humongous library. "Holy shit," I slightly gasp. Books, books, and more books. Two-story bookshelves were lined up against the walls. The ceilings are covered with the same type of art that's in the grand foyer. "I think I might just sleep in here. I feel like Belle from The Beauty and the Beast."

"Speaking of sleep, my dad will show you one of the guest bedrooms." She yawns once again. "Once my mum goes to sleep, then you can sneak over to my room." She winks at me. "Okay, yeah." I nod, keeping my eyes on all the books.

I change into my pajamas after her dad shows me one of the guest bedrooms, which seemed like twice the size of my bedroom at my aunt's house. Once her parents go to sleep, Pansy texts me, telling me to go over to her bedroom.

I slowly tiptoe over to where she told me to go. I open the door but it's a theatre room instead, a fucking theatre.

"My love, I have a small issue, I'm lost," I whisper after dialing her number on my cell phone. "What do you mean you're lost, where are you?" She laughs. "I'm in your freaking theatre, why do you need a theatre?"

"Okay, when you step out you're going to make a left and walk until you see two doors with my name on them. If you can't find it, sleep on the floor." She laughs even more. I do as told me and the actual doors. "I don't have to sleep on the floor." I smile as I walk into her dark room.

"Yay, now come lay with me." She reaches her arms out from her bed. "Pansy, you are five-foot-seven, why do you need a king-sized bed?" I let out a disappointed sigh, laying down next to her. "Why not?" She snuggles closer to me. She lays her head chest, running her fingers along my back until she falls asleep.

I wake up to the sun shining in my face and birds chirping outside Pansy's window. I look over at her, she's asleep. I take her hand off my waist and get off her bed. I'll do something nice for her and her parents since they're letting me stay with them, I'll make some breakfast.

I luckily find the kitchen and begin making eggs, bacon, and pancakes. While I'm at it I make some coffee, just in case, they want any.

"You do realize we have house-elves that do the cooking?" Mrs. Parkinson scoffs as she walks into the kitchen. "Good morning, and I know but I wanted to make breakfast since you're letting me stay in your home, which, may I add, is spectacular." I smile. "It's just food, it doesn't have any meaning." She says coldly.

"Yes, well- coffee?" I offer her. "Sure." She takes a look at the freshly made coffee. "Would you like some sugar or milk with it?" I ask as I pour the coffee into a black mug. "No," She takes the mug from my hand. "I'll be in the greenhouse. If you need me, don't need me." She turns around.

"You have a greenhouse? I'd love to see it." I awkwardly chuckle. "You know about plants?" She turns back around to face me with a slightly shocked face. "I love them, my mum was a gardener."

"Good to know." Her tense facial features seemed to soften at my response.

A/n: Just in case anyone was wondering, I have not figured out a name for Pansy's dad.