WOAH MUSHROOM PARKK?

Sorry I haven't posted new chapters in a while, I truly apologize for that, I won't keep you long. Enjoy this chapter :)
-
Hayden's pov
-

Holy.. OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS MASSIVE!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

"Hayden Haydenn! Can we go on that big roller coaster!?"
Neon exclaims looking at me in excitement.

"Of course we can! But first we should go on some more.. tamed ones"

We go to some kiddie rides and immediately I spot the tea cup ride. "KNEENN NEON LOOK ITS THE TEA CUP RIDE CAN WE GO ON THAT ONE FIRST!?"

Neon looks at me with a look that screams "ARE YOU STUPID? OF COURSE" We rush over to the tea cup ride and get in line.

It honestly isn't that long of a line and we only had to wait around 2 or so minutes , Soon enough our turn came and we sat in a purple tea cup with little blue flowers on it.

"Keep all hands,legs and objects inside the cup please!"

~Time skip to directly after they rode the "kiddie" ride~

I'm not even kidding I swear I almost flew out the cup. Why is something for children so fucking FAST!? IT ISNT SONIC OR SOME SHIT, I ALMOST FLEW MY ASS OUT THE DAMN TEA CUP!!

After that hell of a ride we get out of the tea cup and exit the little are and I swear I almost fell I was so dizzy.

After we ride a lot of kiddie rides we head over to the large roller coasters.

"Hayden can we go on this one?" I see Neon pointing at a enormous roller coaster.

"U-Uhm.. how high does this thing go?" I look at a little signage saying the ride goes almost 80 feet in the air "I-I.. Suree..?"

~Fast forward to when the actually sit in the damn thing~

This doesn't seem that bad honestly.

We start going backwards. BACKWARDS.

"We should be about 20 something feet in the air" Neon says as we're going backwards a little, and then we get shot forwards. I may as well have seen fucking Jesus cuz I saw my life flash before my eyes.

You see Neon was screaming for fun.

I was screaming for my life.

~Time skip to when they get off the ride~

"Never..fucking..again." I growl under my breath. (RaWr 💅)

-
That's all, I currently lost motivation, this is my longest chapter so ye, hope you enjoyed, Till next time. BUH BYE!!