eleven

Beneath the sakura tree, a man with white hair rests his head on his wife's lap, which he found comfortable. Unlike before, he doesn't have a red pupil with a black sclera on his left eye. It's just normal eyes on his face.

Meanwhile, his wife kept stroking his white hair, spending their time together. She tied her purple hair into a long braid. Both of their faces were devoid of any emotion, although they enjoyed their time together.

The purple-haired woman spoke. "Hey, my love. Do you mind if I asked you a question?"

He opened his eyes, studied her expression. He knew it could be a question about their relationship, considering both of them didn't talk about work when they spent their time.

"Just drop a formal, you know. We're married after all." He said, pinching her cheek, letting out a cute noise from her mouth.

"Do you love me?"She asked a question. He raised both of his eyebrows in confusion, but he answers her question.

"Of course. You are my queen, and I'm your king."He replied made her flushed in embarrassment, but it quickly faded when she asked another question.

"If you love me, will you not leave me until the end?"

A question that he couldn't answer at all. After defeating that bastard, both of them ran away to live a peaceful life, but their powerful power kept holding them back.

In the end, he left her alone. Guilt and remorse filled his cold heart, distances himself from her so she could live her life without a monster.

But, he wished he wanted to tell her that he loves her very much although they couldn't see each other again. Maybe, in the next life, he wanted to forgive for what he did.

A promise made to be broken. But at the same time, it was made to be granted.

-

31th October 2018 5:30 P.M

A young boy currently reading a book in the library which it's one of his routines.

He keeps searching about 'Raiden Shogun' he's curious about. Unfortunately, he couldn't find about it at all. He groaned in annoyance after searching the whole library but didn't find anything.

A door opened, revealed to be his brother, Gojo Satoru. As usual, he wore his work uniform although he doesn't have anything to do. However, there's no single emotion on his face. It surprised (Y/N).

Gojo-sensei walked towards his little brother and sat across him.

"What are you doing?"He said emotionlessly, but at the same time, it's quite stern for (Y/N). He raised his eyebrows, showed his interest in Gojo Satoru.

"Just read some book. It's kinda boring since I couldn't do anything at all."

Gojo Satoru reached his blindfold as he pulled it down, revealed his Six Eyes. "Stop joking with your brother. Gojo (Y/N), look at me."

His dull tones turned into a stern and cold tone which scared (Y/N) for a bit. He never saw his brother acting like this in front of him. He straightened his posture like a model.

"Raiden Shogun is not real. She never existed in the first place, so stop searching for it."

Hearing that, (Y/N) slammed his first at the table. A crack from the table was visible in both of their naked eyes. He gritted his teeth, glaring at his older brother without any shame.

"Don't interfere with my business, Nii-san" He returned a stern tone at his brother although he didn't afraid at all. Instead, he gave (Y/N) a cold stare as well.