{ :) muichiro good end (: }

_____________________

you and mui walk down the rows of Sakura tree admiring the way the wind blows the petals and some landed into both of your heads but it seems that you both don't really care.

"... Hey (y/n)... " the sudden call from mui stops you from your tracks and turn you head to look at him, "yes?" You said while tilting your head to the side.

"I've been wondering... What do you think if we became more than friends..? " he said trying to avoid your gaze.

"You mean... You want to be best friends?" Mui resist the urge to facepalm, "no more than that" you ponder for a moment "best friend forever then!" Mui pride, feeling, and sanity? Shattered.

But his gloom is washed away when he heard your oh so sweet laughter "haha I'm just messing with you, so you want to be promoted to boyfriend then, yes?" Mui nodded eagerly.

"Alright then, shall we continue appreciate each other company then, boyfriend?"

SOMEONE PLEASE DATE ME

anywayz sup 🤨
Also if the characters death and personality is like so different than the canon one it's because I don't read manga 😔😔 so I rarely know anything about them 😔😔😔 and also I lost interest in kny and I really just want to finish this book because there's just 2 more endings WOOOOOO.

ALRIGHT TIME TO DISAPPEAR FOR A FEW YEARS.

ALSO I'M DISCONTINUING ALL OF MY BOOKS AND UNPUBLISHED IT😔😔😔 SSRRY 😔😔