a giant teddy bear

___________________________________

The day is beautiful.

The birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, and-

"AHHHHHHHHHH" a scream was heard through the air and it was you, you were chased by wasps and you are terrified.

You try to run faster, ran through an alleyway, the road, the forest and yet the wasps is still chasing you.

'lord of I die today please delete my search history....wait what's a search history?' you thought to yourself and your legs is in fire.

On the distance you saw the tall stone pillar and you screamed out for him, "mei-chan!" he turned around and you ran behind him, protecting yourself from the colony of wasps.

When you opened your eyes you saw no wasp, I guess they left but you're still shaken up about that so you grip gyomei haori tighter.

You suddenly feel an arm wrapped around your waist, you looked up and saw that gyomei is hugging you and of course you hugged back.

'he's so warm, just like a teddy bear' you melt into the hug and all of your anxiety was like Aight imma head out.

And that's all, both of you walked home while holding each other's hand.

______________

UwU is dis fluffy enough?
Do u want moar fluff?
Or maybe a lemon for some of the endings  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)