We thanked him and were on our way back but Aizawa called out, "Wait, we have to get ready to leave for the USJ assessment."

I turned my attention back to Aizawa, "I was just getting permission to take you there, along with the students." He motioned to Principal Nezu who nodded in confirmation.

The four of us from an alternate universe gave confused stares at one another before I spoke out,

"What's a USJ?"

"Why does this school have so many assessments?"

"If that's the case, I no longer want to be a student."

"Too late Sonic, you must now suffer with me."

"That's not nice Genos!"

~ Time Skip to the Bus ~

Katsuki POV

I was stuck sitting between the two dumbasses, discount pikachu and fucking red rover.

I looked across from me and saw Alexis-Sensei laying her head on the Caped Baldy's shoulder as she slept.

'Yup, that's the name I call him from now on.'

Despite my feeling of intimidation from him, he still looked stupid as hell. And to make matters even worse, we had another fucking student.

His name even sound stupid. For once, this guy actually made me prefer robo-cop over him.

I tuned my focus back to Alexis.

Ever since that day in the battle simulation, I've felt genuine remorse. Alexis didn't do anything wrong, she didn't get it my way. She actually gave me space.

It wasn't until that final moment that she interfered Deku and I in the middle of our fight.

But the thing was, it seemed as if she thought she caused us pain. Like she unintentionally did something to us rather than us doing something to her.

'She's definitely a weird one.. but she's strong.'

Especially if she just took, not only my strongest blow like that, but fucking Deku's strongest blow at the same time as if it was nothing.

Deku's hit was aimed for me, and mine was meant for him. Yet, she took it both with no problem.

'But why do I feel like I haven't seen her at her strongest yet? I could only imagine the Caped Baldy's full strength.'

Izuku POV

Ever since yesterday, I've felt sorry for almost hurting Alexis-Sensei. But she didn't seem to be in any pain.

I was sure I had used my power to the best of my ability. It may not have been at my strongest, because that would surely kill me, but still.

I looked over to Saitama and Alexis-Sensei. She was sleeping soundly against his shoulder.

'I still have no idea what the full capacity of her power could be.'