I stopped what I was doing and passed Genos, who was writing in his journal as he examined Sai, who was sitting on the couch watching the news.

I opened the door and smiled as I greeted them, "Hello Sound Sonic, it's great to see you again!"

Before he could greet back, Genos had already gotten between Sonic and I, attacking him head on.

But Speed-O-Sound Sonic quickly dodged it, causing Genos to fly out the door and land on the pavement face first. Sonic didn't seem to notice him, he pretty much ignored Genos' existence.

"Nice to see you again as well Alexis-San, now could you explain how we are in an alternate universe?"

We soon calmed Genos down, seeing as we were in an existential crisis, Sonic agreed he was not going to try to murder Sai while we try to figure this out.

The four of us walked through the halls of UA, students still trickling in from home, since it was still pretty early that morning.

Yet, we were still getting stares regardless.

Genos opened the door to Principal Nezu's office and we all walked in.

Nezu was looking at some paperwork talking with Aizawa once we walked in. They were both surprised to see us, "Ah, hello Alexis and Saitama, what may I do for you today?"

I gently grabbed Sonic's arm and pulled him forward, "This young man is Speeo-O-Sound Sonic, and he is from our universe."

Aizawa's eyes widened whereas Nezu seemed concerned more than anything, "Oh? And how did you arrive here Sir Sonic?"

Sonic seemed to be caught off guard by the talking bear thing but presumed a professional composure, "It had been days since I had fought with my nemesis, Saitama. So I went looking for him and found his last whereabouts to be at a certain lab."

Nezu seemed to understand, mainly because he knew we ourselves have been transported from said lab from the story we told him.

"After wandering around a bit, I came across an active purplish portal and it sucked me in, then I landed across the street from 'UA.' " Sonic gestured with air quotes.

Nezu soon decided that he'd stay with us in the dormitory, then he said he would reach out to his scientists to work more efficiently.

Aizawa then suggested, since Sonic was 18, that he join his class as well to keep him under supervision.

Sonic reluctantly agreed after looking at me for some form of persuasion, which I happily gave.