Parehas na hindi nakapagpigil ang dalawa at mabilis na nakalapit kay Keno. Sabay nilang hinawakan ang leeg nito and pinned on the glass wall. Nabasag iyon but Keno didn't seem to care na may sugat na ang likod nito. Both of them were glaring at him— hindi natutuwa sa mga sinasabi nito.

"You know nothing, Keno," Vera said.

"Then tell me!!! I've been with Asia for a decade but there's a lot of things that she doesn't want me to know! I was only there to see her stupid acts but she doesn't want to tell me why she's still pushing herself in pain! It was stupid enough to follow her na kahit ayoko na ay hindi ko magawa dahil 'di ko s'ya maiwanan! Hindi ko s'ya magawang iwan kahit nagmumukha na akong tanga! Kaya I am against on her plan dahil nandadamay na s'ya ng mga taong 'di naman dapat kasali!" Keno burst.

Parehas nilang binitawan si Keno. Hindi nga nito alam. Hindi nito alam kung bakit ganito si Asia ngayon.

"It's not like we really want for this to happen," untag n'ya habang naglalakad pabalik sa veranda. The cool wind embraced Xyrene. "Compare to what we are doing, this sacrifice is nothing compare to what she's been doing."

"We know that you knew how this will end, right? You have an idea why she's eager now to finish everything," Vera added.

Hindi na kumibo si Keno but they saw how his pained face and clenched fist materialized on his entire reaction.

Xyrene sighed.

"I don't want to blame Asia for this. Pero magiging impokrita ako kung sasabihin kong hindi kailanman sumagi man lang sa isip ko na magalit sa kanya dahil tama ka... this plan of hers brought so much pain for me and Vera." Untag n'ya.

Hindi na rin nakapagpigil si Vera and she added, "But you see, sa sampung taong nakasama mo s'ya, alam mo ang sakripisyong binigay n'ya para sa buhay na 'to. She sacrificed a lot, she felt a million more pain than ours. This is the last thing that we can do for her." Vera almost chokes but stopped herself from being emotional.

Ilang segundo pa ang nagdaan ang katahimikan bago iyon ni Xyrene, "She doesn't have any time left, so we will endure all the pain because she is like a sister to us— a family. And knowing that she'll soon..." a lump on her throat almost materialized on her eyes but she restrained herself... "Mas kakayanin naming tiisin sina Evo and Xavier just for us to fight altogether for one last time."

The pain on Xyrene's chest doubled because of recalling Asia's... selfish acts. She may be some kind of innocent on the outside because she's blind but her mind works wonders. Her disability didn't stop her from doing her duty as the Manipulator of Apollo. Kahit pa noong mga bata pa lamang sila ay tahimik lang ito at matamang pinag-aaralan ang paligid. They've been trained to be the best fighters in this generation so they also knew what are the sacrifices Asia has to face.

Vera and Xyrene are against her duty with the Apollo but no one can stop her now, well even before. Wala ring nagawa ang Aldeguer na 'yon when they knew that their Queen has fallen in love with him. That man only made it worst. Because of Alastair, Asia's mind in finishing this mission was fully decided even at the expense of her own happiness.

All of Asia's life, she's hiding. Showing the world that she's nothing but a normal blind investor, she didn't experience anything that she deserves matapos sirain ng Apollo ang buhay n'ya. She's been through for what? More than two decades already but we only saw her true happiness when we saw how she cared for that man.

Asia is the strongest woman she'd ever known aside from Vera. She endured a lot, she sacrificed a lot. Naranasan nila ni Vera ang mga dapat nilang maranasan habang lumalaki sa mundong ito pero ang babaeng 'yon ay hindi.