🌻 Rᴜʟᴇs & Rᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Rules and Regulations

1. BE ACTIVE 

Always complete your tasks sooner than expected. If you are going to be inactive for an extended period of time, please let us know. You'll also be kicked out if you don't partake in the tasks three times in a row.

2. BE RESPONSIBLE 

First and foremost, keep track of your time. DO YOUR TASK PROPERLY AND FINISH IT BEFORE THE DEADLINE! A week to complete the task plus an additional week. Nasa sa inyo kung paano niyo gagamitin ang additional week. Either use it to rest or use it to execute the task. In short, you have a whole 2 weeks to do it so you'll have no excuse and reason not to finish it.

3. BE FRIENDLY & RESPECT YOUR PARTNER'S WORK

As much as plausible, avoid making any scenes that are inappropriate. Connect with them and be friendly. Respect your partner's work by not skimming it and genuinely commenting on it.

4. READ & FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

Keep in mind to follow the instructions. There's a strong possibility you'll get a warning if you break the rules and execute the task unethically  so make sure to follow the provided instructions. The password is your favorite characteristic of your favorite person. 

HOW OUR BOOK CLUB WORKS?

You will be either paired or be in a group, it depends on how many members fill out the form.

NO TO SKIM READING! You have to leave at least 6 inline comments or more. Kailangan every chapter meron kang iniwan na 6 inline comments. Learn to respect your partner's work and remember to be fair. Spread out your inline comments all over the whole chapter. Patunay 'yan na hindi ka nagi-skim reading. Try us, nagche-check talaga kami :)

PLEASE COMMENT PROPERLY! Ayoko makakita ng mga mema na comment. Lagyan niyo naman ng sense at dapat konektado sa istorya ng ka-partner mo. Avoid using the following words/phrases: "SANA OL/SANA ALL", "HAHAHA NICE", "CRINGE", "AMP", "YIEEEE", "HAHAHA" and ETC. . .

➵ LEAVE A GENUINE FEEDBACK. Depending on how you want to use it, this section may contain harsh or flowery terminology. Take it as encouragement, inspiration, or whatever you want to call it, but don't take it personally. Maintain a professional demeanor and refrain from attacking the writer with fallacies. In your honest criticism, you must provide at least two paragraphs with five sentences each.

Comment ❛🏵️❜ if you finished reading this all. (a must)»»»»»