𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹~ 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗

You thrashed in the water doing everything you possibly could to get away from your mother's grip. Her long tail wrapped around your waist tightly and your father held one arm while your mother held your other hand.
"Please let me go back to my home"

"THIS IS YOUR HOME (Y/N) " she yelled at you slamming your bottom on a chair. She used the seahorse farm to keep you from getting away again.

Salty tears ran down your face as you cried hoping that Alberto or Luca would come to save you from this hell hole.
"Please... I'll stay here I just don't wanna be in the farm house anymore" you whined out to your younger sibling. It wasn't a complete lie but you needed to find a way to run away and being stuck in this farm wasn't helpful at all.

"No can do man... Momma said no" he pointed over to the house. He looked more like your mother actually exactly like her he just had his fathers fins and eyes. "I'll do anything".

"Even give me your land monster collection" he meant by the things that had floated to the deep waters.

"Their humans" you glarred at him though the things he called them were somewhat true.

Your brother waved his hand dismissing your response "yeah yeah whatever man but if you promise to stay here like mom and pop said"

"Alright fine" you looked down at the floor then back up at him. His eyes had a bit of remorse while he unlocked the chain that held the gate shut you then hugged him and smiled looking up you fought the urge to retaliate and run or swim in this case.

He saw your eyes and got closer "heeeey you promised" his voice was stern. You just nodded and smiled while swimming into the cave also know as the house. "MA (y.n) said that she would stay here if I let her out of the barn"

Your mother looked you up and down then huffed "very well" then turned back to make dinner. A few hours later you realized that the necklace that Alberto got for you was still on you. You layed in your bedroom and wept for the love of your life hoping and praying that he would find you, you felt like a vulnerable princess in a castle just like those books in Guilias room, The ones that waited for their prince charming to save them from your demise.

"Common berto~" you held your fist to your chest holding the necklace charm in your clenched hand letting the same salty tears as before once again fall down your cheeks. You fell asleep and waited for the next day hoping that it would be better than today.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
466 words
I'm school now so chapters are gonna be slooooow :(

but anyway LOVE YOU GUYS ~