𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹~ 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎

The only time you could swim was at night not because of your species but because it was just more relaxing, watching the big fish in the sk- I mean moon, was always so nice and there was nothing like silence.

Before you left you looked from the treehouse to the window below Guilia's room. There layed a sprawled out sleeping boy in the dimly lit room. You giggled as he made an ungodly noise known as snoring to the humans.

"Weirdo" you shook your head and slipped away to the ocean. That's where you met another sea monster.
"H-hello?"

The unmasked 'monster' came to the light and smiled "boo". He was different from Luca being he was a violet purple and blue his eyes were green just like ...ALBERTO?!
No it couldn't be, it was impossible he was a human.. Only a human. He didn't have clothes on, well he had shorts obviously but not a shirt so you couldn't absolutely tell.

" aheem " he spoke up finally after that one word a few moments ago. " you look familiar " he scratched his chin narrowing his eyes "have we met before? "

Your heart sunk "uh.. N-no " what if he saw you get in the water and wanted me to confirm it.

"Hmmmm.. OKAY" he made an O with his finger (👌) which made you laugh."names Alberto Scorfano " he shook your hand putting both over your one delicate hand.

"Holy fish sticks it is you! " you blurted out, unaware of your actions you blushed and swam immediately to the surface back to the tree house. You grasped your heart and starred at the window below, he was gone. This wasn't a dream, or a trick, it was pure reality.

"What if he doesn't like me how I am? " you whined starting to cry out of insecurity until Luca heard you from the bathroom and you wiped your tears quickly putting on a fake smile.

"(Y/n) ? " he called out peeking over the edge of the platform.

"Yeah Luca? "

"Are uh.. Are you okay? " his tone seemed genuinely worried as he climbed the rest of the way crossing his legs to sit.

"Yeah totally... No" your head was down low like it was when mother scolded you.

"What's wrong (n/n) ? " he put a hand on your shoulder

"I saw Alberto in the water.. " you started off his face gave you a look of  'AND? ' " and he didn't look like himself well I.. I mean I didn't look like me and WE didn't look like ourselves "

"Well that's ominous" he laughed but saw your face having it fade away.

"What do you mean?... (Y/n) ?! "

" I'll show you " you grabbed the near by water glass guilia had left for you and you dumped it over your head revealing your identity as a sea monster as well.

"Woah that's amazing.. Your like me and Alberto" he hopped up and down excited about this and was ready to leave to get Alberto but you stopped him.

Shaking off the water like a dog you grabbed his wrist "please don't tell Alberto"

"Why not he'd be happy about it" his look of confusion burning in your mind you sighed letting go.

"I-i like Alberto but he can't know.. And Guilia can't either okay please Luca I trust you"

"Alright I won't say a word.. I swear on the great fish goddess I won't" he held his hand doing the scouts honor sign making you smile happily.

"You're the bestest friend a girl could have.. Thank you" you hugged him tight and that's when Alberto had arrived and saw you hugging Luca.

ALBERTO'S POV

I came back to the surface to go back to bed and that's when I saw Luca and (y/n) hugging. It was so unfair that he got to hold her like that, like all I've done was shake her hand and give her bacon..freaking bacon, total face slap moment, and pretty much avoid her in anyway and that was the truth. My stupid feelings.

"Arrrg SILENZIO BRUNO! " I yelled catching their attention and dashed away to the near by corner to hide myself.
"Dumb heart.. Thing! " I whined

Before I turned to leave completely I saw him and her giggling and laughing "we see you Alberto" she said in that soft and sweet tone of hers.

I just decided to say nothing and then left to my room. I drew a tiny picture of me and her on a Vespa... I mean she was more beautiful than all the vespas in the entire stinkin world, but it was obvious she didn't like me like duuuh hello AL pull yourself together. 

My best friend and her are closer than we could ever possibly get and that was the bitter end for my future.
I'll just go to bed now and then tomorrow will hopefully be a better day than today has been. 

YOUR POV

"He left and that was just another sign of him not liking me so should I just give up? " you asked Luca a bit bummed out .

"SILENZIO BRUNO " he yelled at you

"Huh? "

"That's BRUNO talk tell him to shut up say SILENZIO BRUNO"

"Silenzio Bruno " you mumbled

"No louder "

"SILENZIO BRUNO" you yelled receiving a shocked face from Luca which made you both go into hysterics.

"Now you feel better? " you nodded and he smiled "good"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
911 words

Hope y'all liked this ♡