Demons 💥😷

TW: the bad thing is you don't have to read it but skip the part if you don't want to read
DAWN'S POV:

I got up and Noah was gone so I went downstairs and I heard Noah on the phone and he said that I can't tell her she will be heartbroken and mad I lied to her and I was curious who he was talking about so I hid and heard more he was talking to some girl name Ashley maybe his friend and then he said talk to you later love you and hung up.

I went back upstairs and went into the bathroom I texted Alec asking him if he had a sister he said no and I knew his mom's name wasn't Ashley it was Beth so I came out of the bathroom and saw him standing there I tried to act like I didn't eavesdrop on his conversation so I went in the room and put on a white top and black jeans he tried to kiss me but I just hugged him because I didn't want any contact with him into a knew who this girl was so I left the house going to a park.

A few hours later I went back to Noah's house and I opened the door and saw the girl that he was talking on the phone with and they were kissing he saw me and said it's not what it looks like.
Are you Ashley I asked her she said yes and I slapped her and pushed Noah?

He grabbed my arm and I moved it and slammed the door lucky I had $18,000 in my bank because of my parents it was actually like 1.M but I am just taking out 18,000 thousand I left the bank and bought a room and a hotel and I just slept there and ordered pizza and watched a movie Noah was calling the whole night so I turned off my phone. I went to sleep when I woke up I went to buy some clothes and I saw Noah and that Ashley girl.

They saw me and I just left into Noah stopped me hey I'm sorry and where we're you last night he said

I was at friends I said I got some clothes and left I put them on and I went to a dinner meeting Madison and we talked all night we went back to my place and watch a movie then they was a knock on my door I went and I saw Noah I slammed it and Madison opened it to him while I was in the bathroom taking a shower.

I opened the door only with a towel and my wet hair I saw him and he tried to come towards me but I pushed him away...What the fuck do you want I yelled he said that he needed to talk to me and I said No and then there was another Knock on my door this time it was someone I haven't seen in year's  Henry I hugged him but he was scared there was someone behind him and it was Eli I was saying why can't this fool die...hey baby sister he said shut up I said looking at him I'm thinking you're the one who shot me and he gave Henry the gun and told him to hold it up to Noah's head I was in shock Madison had left the room and went to go get help.

Here's what's going to happen I'm going to r@pe you right in front of Noah or he dies he said No and I said fine if was going to get Noah out of this...Skipped that whole part Noah couldn't watch as he was r@ping me but Henry made him watch I cried so much when he was done I got up and heard him say this is for shooting me and then I knew he was going to shoot Noah I went and pushed him and I got shot in the stomach and Eli just left...At the hospital she's okay the doctor said then, Ashley went to meet Noah and I got out of the hospital and I saw them hugging.

He asked if I was okay I said yes and then I grabbed my bag and left he I couldn't believe him I knew he loved her so I just left and I started bleeding bad but I didn't care Noah grabbed my wist as I walked out owe I said where are you going he said in anger I told him to get let go and he did I walked out.

Do you always do that Ashley asked him

No, I don't he said Ashley was scared of Noah after that he always grabbed me like that he didn't mean to he was just angry I went and I looked around for Alec to come and get me and he did he asked me what was wrong with me and Noah I told him about Ashley and he was surprised I was starting to hurt bad we got to Alec's house and then I was bleeding out I had to change my bandage and when I got out Alec helped me I fell Alec caught me and we got inside and he pulled up my shirt and change the bandage he helped me up and we watch a movie and then I got up and then we kissed Noah was looking in the window I didn't know that he was and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and then I passed out

Dawn!!! Alec yelled

I thought I was dying and I told him goodbye and it was black.

Thank you for the reads and I'm not giving spoilers so good luck bye