Soccer practice

A few hours later, a white and fluffy hedgehog, Silver, is about to train for soccer. He met with the team to practice in the fields. The coach, Vector, stepped up.

Vector: alright, team, you know what next month is! That match against Robotropolis high! Now remember, you must kick their butts in that game, no matter what the cost is!

Suddenly, the head mistress of Emerald high, Flora De Fabulousia the dove, appeared.

Flora: are you trying to plant the idea of cheating in their minds, Vector?

Vector: what?! N-n-no, Mrs. Flora De Fabulousia! I would never...

Flora: well you better not, otherwise I shall strip you of your career. (Turns to the team) now, your silly soccer ball game will be on Sunday next month. We have lost to them for 15 years since I became head mistress, and I refuse to let my family honor of victory become stained with perminate regrets! So I suggest you practice extra until the game ends. So an extra hour will be added to your practice. (Turns to Vector) I will save my school's honor, Vector.

Vector: I promise, these kids will be amazing during the game. They'll be so awesome, that other team will be taken down.

Flora: see to it that they become more impressive tomorrow. (Leaves)

Sonic: (whispering) can you believe how serious Mrs. Flora was?

Midnight: she's always serious, Sonic.

Sonic: I know, but not this serious! Is she being abducted by aliens, and this is actually an alien imposter or something?!

Midnight: Sonic, that's the dumbest thing ever!

Silver: let's just concentrate on practice. We don't want to lose again to Robotropolis high.

As Silver practiced, Amy, Rouge, and Diamond were immediately falling for him.

Amy: (lovestruck) isn't Silver just dreamy, girls?

Rouge: (Lovestruck) OMG, yes! He just looks so cute while practicing for that game!

Diamond: (lovestruck) I call dibs!

Silver just rolled his eyes, as he continued to kick the ball. He liked the attention and all, but he doesn't want to be liked for his looks and popularity, but for his heart. It was just so irritating how they try to force him to love them. He wanted to love someone who understood him like..... Her. He then shook the thought out.

Silver: (in his mind) no Silver. She transferred to a new school last year. You gotta get over it!