Chapter Twenty-Four: Battlefront

Start from the beginning

"Try it. If you find Zalgo, stick with him and communicate telepathically with me. It'll be our best bet at finding him," Slender grumbled.

Polaris rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, sure."
The girl was there for a moment before disappearing into the shadows.

"You should respect her more. She came here to help ya out and didn't complain once about it," Offender stated.
"Put the petty rivalry aside. She's always been there for ya, even if you don't like it. Thank her once in awhile, ya?"

"Shut it, Offender," Slender snapped.
He was out of character, which surprised his younger brothers.

Offender fell silent, biting his tongue, not wanting to anger his oldest brother any further than he already was.

They continued through the halls, trying to stay as silent as possible.

*        *        *

Zalgo was standing on the balcony in the throne room, smirking as he watched the pastas futile attempts to hold down the serpent who was now Y/N.

Trinity stood nearby, watching her master silently.

'He knows this is where things end for him. So he's enjoying as much of this as he can,' the clown girl though, weary of the presence of Slenderman and his brothers.

Little did she noticed the shadow woman creeping up behind her.
It wasn't until she was knocked out cold that she realized what trouble her master was in.

Polaris materialized silently behind Zalgo, her silver eyes burning holes in the back of the demons head.

'Throne room, Slender. Hurry it up. Trinity is out and Zalgo doesn't know I'm here. Yet.'

'Polaris, don't do anything stupid! Just wait till we get there-'

She ignored the faceless mans words and whistled lowly, three very large, shadowy creatures appearing at her side, their appearnce wispy like a fires flames.
Upon their arrival, they materialized like Polaris had, standing close to her side. (These are what they look like when they aren't shadows)

 (These are what they look like when they aren't shadows)

"Pin him down," she muttered under her breath

Clicks and short screeches reverberated through the air as her creatures barreled toward Zalgo, ramming into him and pinning him down. They dragged him off the balcony into the throne room, cackling idly to their master not too far off.

"I'm tired of you tormenting my friends, Zalgo," the shadow woman hissed, her body slowly forming into that of a shadow once again.

The demon watched her, smirking, though he was trembling slightly.

"Your reign of terror ends here and now. But first you're going to tell me how to get Y/N back so that I don't have to deal with Slenderman nagging at me anymore and I can go back to my pathetic life at the bar," she snarled, moving closer to the demon, who let out a short bark of a laugh.

"You teaming up with my sons is such a pathetic sight, my dear. Why did you?"

"You're not the one asking questions here, Zalgo! Answer me before I break your fucking neck!" She roared, her silver eyes flaring with a roaring hatred for the being before her.

The doors to the throne room burst open suddenly and the four brothers were there to help Polaris.

Splendor held a bucket of water in his hands, to which he poured over the demon pinned to the floor.

He hissed and writhed in pain, his orange glow flickering and threatening to go out.

A shadow in the shape of a sword appeared in Polaris's hand, materializing before everyone's eyes.
"Last fucking chance, Zalgo!" She hissed.

The demon sneered at the shadow being.
"Once you kill me she'll go back to normal," he snapped.

"I must assume you're telling the truth," Slender said, approaching Zalgo. He smirked.
"Pathetic son. You'll never trust me, will you?"

Slender wrenched the sword away from Polaris and drove it into the skull of the dying demon. The other brothers gasped in surprise and Polaris just watched.

The flame keeping Zalgo alive went out and his body went limp beneath Polaris's creatures.

Outside, the pastas cried in relief at the sight of their friend returned to normal.

"Let's go home," Slender muttered, leaving the throne room with his brothers and Polaris to her own.
_________________________________________
Sorry this shitty chapter took so long to come out!! I've been busy and have had no motivation. And, as promised, it is out the day before school starts. I hope you all enjoy it, even though it is absolutely trash!!
I promise there will be more with you and Ej!! I have to have a plot in my stories or I get bored, lol. Anyway, here you go!!
Love you all!! Thank you for your support!
-SassyBoi