23

november 14 2020

november 14 2020

with tommys stream ended about half an hour ago and the three were just sitting in a vc getting to know each other. of course lucas and elisa knew eachother somewhat, but with all the common interests and similar personalities they had the ability to become the closest of friends.

though only knowing eachother for a few hours, tommy and ranboo seemed to have a love-hate relationship (on stream that is). off stream they were pretty chill with eachother, the bickering only being for content.

tommy was one of those people who are different on and off screen. on screen he was a slightly rude, loud, rambunctious, women loving kid. though off screen he was a softer, nicer, more genuine person.

"so how did you really get into the smp?" elisa asked while looking out her window at the darkening sky. a sunset took over the sky painting it with beautiful pinks and yellows.

lucas explained the whole story how dream dm'ed him while he was playing bedwars. interrupting himself at the near end, lucas asked elisa if she was seeing the sunset to which she confirmed.

tommy requested for one of them to send a picture of the sunset so he could enjoy it with them, to which elisa happily sent a picture of herself with the sunset in the background.

lucas found himself staring at the picture even when he had the same view just outside his window. he was snapped back into reality when tommy then said:

"do you mind if i bring in a friend bossman?"

"oh, no i don't mind" lucas smiled lightly at the thought.

another person entered the call as he confirmed he was comfortable with the addition. a second british voice rang through the call and introduced himself.

"hallo" he spoke cheerily with a smile evident in his voice

"hi!" lucas and elisa matched his energy in sync.

"im tubbo" he continued, realizing this is the first time ever meeting the two. he's heard about elisa through tommy who talked about her recently, and ranboo from the various tik toks that appeared on his for you page, asking to be put in the dream smp.

•VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED•