The Beginning

Começar do início

*Well this is gonna get interesting*

After closing in for a while you remembered that you were walking on Water. "Am I Jesus?" you shouted out incredulously.

"*No you aren't, and now get your head together!*" said a voice in your head.

You wonder where that came from but then decided to get to that Island. After a while, you can identify those ships as: The mighty Hood, the Big E, the legendary Yamato, and the Bismark. After setting foot on the shore of the Island, you walk in front of the 4 ships lying there, you see 4 Girls standing in front of them, but all of them had some parts of the ships behind them. You saw a note lying in front of every girl and one, a bigger note lying a little bit further away, you decide to pick up the big one first:

Hello dear Friend,

you have been chosen to set foot on a new World, based on the naval forces of the four major superpowers of the Second World War and you are the 4th one to choose a side, but be aware, the biggest enemy of every sailor will show themselves in this world too, and they will be more powerful and dangerous than ever. So you need to find a way to save this World. So choose the side you will join. You will find the Information about the Ships and the fractions on the Notes next to the human bodies of the Ships.

You look up from the note and decide to take a closer look at the girls, the one in front of the Hood who looks typical British. "Well, that is probably self-explaining."

The one in front of the Enterprise looked like she would be an American naval captain.

The one in front of the Yamato was wearing a Kimono and the one in front of Bismarck had a black military outfit.

You walk in front of the Yamato and pick up the piece of paper, which turned into a Hologram where you can see a Video and 2 Texts: One text was about the story of the Yamato and the other one was about something called the "Sakura Empire" you scroll down to the end, where you find the notification: "This nation has already been chosen.

"Okay so let's get to the Americans," you said.

You pick up the note in front of the Enterprise up, but it was the same problem here too, but at least you know now that the Americans were called the Eagle Union.

"Okay, still one good fleet left", you said, while trying to calm yourself "all hope isn't lost yet." So you go to the Hood while praying, that they haven't been picked already too. But as if it wasn't your day already. The Royal Navy was picked too.

*Now you were mad*

You yelled: "Why the fuck, are all the good ones chosen already, why do I get only the leftover?"

The sky suddenly was darkened by clouds coming up, out of nowhere.

*Because the Iron Blood is your destiny! Said a mysterious voice in your head*

And with that, all of your anger was gone, just like that, and everything was as if nothing had changed. The only difference was that you were irritated: "Where the hell did that come from?" So you went to the Bismarck, then picked up the note. It was the same here, some info about Bismarck's Story, an info text about the Iron blood, and a song about Bismarck. "Poor Bismarck, he has only a song, about how he was hunted down, not how he was, from his own perspective, but wait, wasn't the name of the song, hunt for the Bismarck, not just Bismarck?" By accident you click on the song, then you find yourself in a little movie, about the Operation "Rhine exercise"with, the song playing in the background.

Somehow you feel emotionally attached to it and when you found yourself back on the Island you felt a tear running down your cheek.

"Now I kinda feel bad for him...