Missing?

Mark had to leave because his secretary called and said they're close to closing the deal. Mark made a deal with 5 different companies and it's been 3 weeks, he's been going meetings after meetings to convince these people that he's a good ally for them to work with but they didn't like the idea of working with a teenager.

Mark drove to the office as fast as he can, he went into the meeting room and saw the 5 business men and women sitting with smiles on....most of their faces.

"Mark we decided to take on your offer, we hope you don't let us down" a guy said and everyone started clapping "thank you so much" Mark went and shake everyone's hands "congratulations on closing your first deal" a lady said as she hugged him "thank you" Mark said as he hug her back.

They all stayed in the meeting room for 2 hours hearing Mark's plan on combining their businesses, they all were very impressive by the younger teenager ideas. The next day the news got out all around the school, everyone was impressive by Mark's achievement.

He reached to school a little late because he slept in but as he was rushing out his car he saw Lucas coming out of his, Lucas slam the door and stomp his way towards the school "Lucas hey! what happened?" Mark said pulling Lucas arm "congratulations on closing your first deal but also not".

"What?"

"My parents and I got in an argument because they heard that you made your first deal and they started getting on my nerves saying I have to do better or I'll embarrass them".

"Oh dude sorry" then something came in Mark's mine "let's skip school today, I wasn't feeling like coming either way".

"I... yeah let's do it" Lucas agreed and they both got into their own cars and drove to Mark's house. While on the way Mark texted Mrs. Connor to get him something and she agreed with no questions asked. They both parked their cars inside the garage so no one would see it "what are we going to do?" Lucas ask.

"Let go to the backyard and relax" Lucas followed Mark, he didn't mind because Mark's backyard is amazing, it have plants surrounding the area and a huge pool. They walk through the house to the back door but Lucas found something weird, there was plastic on the chairs.

"We bought those chairs today so the plastic are on it" Mark said noticing Lucas was looking at it weirdly "oh so do we take it off?"

"No I can't until my parents say so but we could still sit on it" Mark sat down as he ordered Mrs. Connor to bring some drinks for them "where's the other butlers and maids?" Lucas ask noticing the place was quite.

"I gave them a vacation"

"Oh ok"

࿇ ═━━━━✥ⓛⓞⓥⓔ✥━━━━═ ࿇

"Where's Lucas? I didn't see him in class today" Jaehyun said to Haechan but Haechan was actually worried about someone else "Haechan? Haechan!"

"No! I mean yes..." Haechan said snapping out of his thoughts "ooo look at him, without Lucas he's not paying attention to any of us" Renjun said "no that's not it, I... I'm just worried about... Mark..." Everyone had a confuse look on their faces "so... you're not worried about your bf..?" Yangyang said as he joined the group but heard everything there said before.

"No that's not what I meant I'm just... I'm worried about both of them" Haechan lied, he didn't even notice Lucas wasn't at school, ever since yesterday he started thinking about Mark and what he said to his mother, who would of thought he's such a nice guy "and who would of thought he likes me....or is he just lying?" He thought.

"Mark probably dead asleep, last night he was with old people and talking about plans and whatever so he's probably tired" Jaehyun said but Haechan was a little sad that he doesn't get to see him "what about Lucas" he asked and they all shook their heads "we've been texting him but no answer".

"He's probably taking a day off too" Yangyang said, he went up to Haechan and held his hand "Haechanie don't worry about it, they'll be in school tomorrow so let's go and eat our lunch" Haechan smiled and pat the smiling boy's head "ok let's go".

They sat down and started eating "so how's your assignment going?" Jaehyun ask "good, tomorrow we have to turn it in but I know it's going to be great" Haechan said excitedly.

"Someone from your drama class told me you guys had a big plan for your story"

" 'Someone from our class'....?" Haechan gasp "Yangyang! who are you talking to in our class?"

"What? I-"

"Our class is full of boys"

"Why are you getting so mad it's just one of my friend" Yangyang panic knowing that 'his friend' is a guy who likes him... "Yeah Yangyang...why are you getting so nervous then?" Jaemin said cornering the younger.

"Not you too! Renjun help"

"Don't put me in this but I'm on Haechan's side"

"What! Why?"

"Because we don't want you around anyone who would break your heart" Haechan answered "but anyone could break my heart!!"

"Not if you pick the right person to date"

"It's true" Jaehyun said agreeing with Haechan, Yangyang sent him a glare.

"Hi Yangyang, are-"

"Who are you? What are you doing around my Yangyang?" Haechan said glaring at the person that approach them "I'm Xiaojun...I'm in the same class as you" he said looking at Haechan.

"YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER!" Haechan crawl on top the table and went in front Xiaojun face "what's your full name?"

"Xiao Dejun"

"Ohhh you're from the Dejun family... what's your intentions with my Yangyang?"

"To date him"

"You bitch-" Yangyang held back Haechan before he could attack Xiaojun "I think you should run" Yangyang said.

"Damn bitch I'll find you!!"

"Run!!"

"Hahaha he won't last a day" Renjun said in a cold tone, acting as if Haechan wasn't going to attack another student just now "nice seeing you pretty boy" Jaemin said waving at Xiaojun who was long gone "you guys are weird" Jaehyun facepalm wondering what he just witness.