Chapter Six:

Depuis le début

Ethan's footsteps faded back in, then got muffled by the carpet. I strained my hearing before being startled by Ethan sneaking up on me.

"Ass," I signed. I heard him huff out before pecking me on the lips. "And you did eat my toast!!"

--Time Skip-

We somehow managed to get to the car without pausing to 'speak'. The only reason Ethan could drive was that... Well... He chose not to talk. When I got to the school and needed help Ethan was assigned to me. I found out that when he was 15 he saw something bad and... Vowed to never speak...

I could tell when he wanted to scream at the others, tell jokes, or to even laugh. He didn't want to tell the others though and be even more pressured to speak.

"What's the sky like today," I asked, leaning my head against his car window.

"Blue like sadness. With a touch of white like your oh so pure self," Ethan gave a little sigh after it, making me believe he was smirking. Dick.

I felt the car stop and heard Ethan opening the doors. Time to start hell.

Everyone was just screaming, most likely making my ears bleed. I reached into the side of my bag and pulled out my blindfold. It covered my eyes and ears, muffling the sounds and random flashes of light I still got.

Ethan took my hand and helped my get through the crowd.

"Hey look. It's the freshman nerd with his psycho boyfriend."

"Go back to the asylum freaks."

"Idiots."

None of the comments really stung me. Even brainless zombies could have better insults. Speaking of them... I haven't heard them yet...

I spoke too soon, cause right then I felt myself torn from Ethan, an arm wrapped around my neck. I clawed at it, only getting a kick to my stomach as a response.

"So, as an outsider. What do you think of the human race," the seniors voice was right by my ear. I heard a few of his friends snickering. In the background I could hear the squeak of shoes on the floor.

"Aw. The little demon spawn is trying to get to his physically ill boyfriend," his voiced continued. I struggled even harder to get free of his grip, and I didn't was to result in biting like last time. A heavy thud got me to freeze up, thinking of the worst.

"Hey!! Pick on your own grade," a new voice rang, luckily a friend. A violent one. I was able to slip from his grip, crawling to the person who fell. Like my worst thought possible, it was Ethan.

"Look who's talking. The whore." The seniors chuckled.

"Excuse me," Taylor's voice got higher, meaning he was getting pissed, "I would love to knock your teeth out, but that would be making you look better."

"Save you comments. I know you're a weak low life. I can still hear you begging for more, withering under me. How much is your brother charging now?"

Dead. Silence. Followed by a literal crack. I heard the seniors jaw crack. More shouting and I could hear the fighting.

"ENOUGH." Oh no... It was the principle.

--Time Skip--

Ethan and I didn't get detention, luckily. I found out Taylor wasn't the only fighting. Jordan and Jerome jumped in as soon as the senior spoke. I knew Taylor had a bad life, but that bad? He got one week detention. The senior he hit was red hat guy. He got a broken jaw and two week suspension. His friends, off the hook.

It was lunch and Ethan helped me up to the rooftop where everyone was. As I got up I felt arms wrap around me. This time a hug.

"Please tell me you're ok," Ty's voice was right by my ear. I nod and hug him back gentle. He pulled back and helped me sit next to him.

"Taylor's in prison," Jordan spoke up, sounding bitter, "I couldn't sit with him."

"Are you two inseparable," Mitch asked quietly. He was super nice, so far as I knew.

"He was a shaky sobbing mess. They made me leave him like that. He's not gonna calm down," Jordan now was sounding desperate, "they really fucked up bad. If I see his moose friend or that fox face I'm breaking their jaw too."

I felt Ethan wrap his arms around me, resting his chin on my head. He started to mess with my hand, writing out simple words.

"Love. You," he signed word for word. I smiled quietly to myself.

"Love back," I signed simply.
------
Sorry not sorry.
It might be short but yeah.
Sorry if you were triggered.
Again who should I write next? It can be anyone. Even if they already had a chapter.