╟ part 2 ╢ calls and bad timing

y/n's pov

i had just left my apartment and i was making my way to a small coffee shop not too far away from my accommodation. when i arrived, i placed my order and as i was about to sit down at one of the tables when my phone started ringing..

*incoming call from unknown number*

"hello?" i said filling the silence.

"hello" the caller said.

"who the fuck are you.."

ignoring my question, they ask

"is this whitewolf?"

"yes...what do you want? i said sternly.

"ah, quick to getting straight to the point.

"yeah, well i'm kinda busy"

"i want to hire you to assassinate someone" he said quickly.

"oh, right. who's the target and how long do I have?" i ask.

"liam smith aged 54, a business man. he owns the big company building downtown" he says with hatred in his tone

"how much will you pay?"

he pauses before saying "i'll pay 2 million, you have 2 weeks max. if you need anything just ask, as we have some weapons and devices that might be of assistance"

i thought for a minute, then i said "fine deal"

"i'll send you a link with more info" he added before he hung up.

"excuse me...?" trembling voice said from behind me.

i practically jumped out of my seat from fright, when i looked around i saw a waiter who had my coffee in her hand. she looked me up and down with fear in her eyes. it was then i realised, she had heard my conversation on the phone...and there's was only one thing i could do about it.

"oh sorry! i didn't see you standing there" i said with my hand to my chest for dramatic affect trying to act innocently as she hands me the coffee i smile innocently and thank her and she replies with a shaky, "y-your w-welcome" as she hurried off.

i pretended to leave after that. once i saw the waiter that overheard my conversation earlier, i put a mask on so she didn't know it was me. she turned around

"oh darling, did no one ever tell you it's rude to eavesdrop" i said referring to earlier. and in less than a matter of milliseconds i pulled the trigger on my gun...*bang* *bang* *bang*

i watched her beg before falling onto her knees taking her last breath as i quickly fled from the scene.
yeah yeah, your all probably wondering 'why did i kill an innocent person?' well if i was to just let her go after hearing my phone call earlier she would have told someone about it and that information would eventually get to the PD.

(please don't attempt to call the number as its a fake)