╟ part 1 ╣ the mission report

natasha's pov

the avengers had been called regarding an urgent mission. most of us were early..? i was surprised to be honest. we stayed in the living room waiting to be called into the meeting. the room slowly filled with loads of individual conversations.

"we haven't been called for an 'urgent mission' in a while, what do you think it's about? i asked, whispering to wanda who paused to think for a minute before answering with.

"it could be a new recruit..?"

"it could be, but i don't see why that would be urgent"

nodding her head in agreement, she said "true..."

steve's pov

i was on the floor with a drink talking to bucky.

"buck" i mumbled.

"yeah?"

"do you think natasha knows that i like her"

"i don't know, why? are are you planning on telling her" he said.

"actually, i think i will" i said confidently.

"well, tell me what she says"

"will do..."

*i cant help but look at her*

"ok dude stop staring, your being a bit creepy.." bucky laughed.

wanda's pov

"don't look now, but steve is staring at you.."

"why?"

"i don't know, im pretty sure he likes you" i said slightly smirking.

"what makes you think that?" she says.

"maybe the fact he's always looking at you" i say winking.

nat rolled her eyes and said "yeah sure"

avenger's pov

as jarvis interrupted by saying "fury would like everyone in the meeting room in 5"
we all gathered in the meeting room.

furt arrived with his famous stern look on his
face, he was carrying a file in his hand which he slammed on the table making people jump in surprise. after getting everyones attention he inspected each avenger closely before saying,

"there has been reports all over NYC of an assassin-" fury gets cut off as stark comes in the rushing in room.

"sorry i'm was late" tony said not looking sorry at all as he took to his seat, everyone glaring at him while he did. nick cleared his throat and carried on talking

"as i was saying, there have been reports of an assassin going by the name 'white wolf'. natasha's eyes widen when fury states their name. steve noticed her tense up and thought *does she know them?*

fury hands them the file to look at.

code/name: white wolf
gender: female?
powers: unknown
extra info:
400+ assassinations
possible works for hydra

"after being informed about murders that were taking place, the government asked S.H.I.E.LD. to try and track whitewolf down but each time we seem to get a lead on her, she somehow disappears out of nowhere. but the agents who have come in contact with assassin have either gone missing, presumably dead, or come back with major injuries" fury says.

"she has over 400 assassinations?!" peter asked shocked

(let's just pretend he is allowed to attend the meetings)

when he says that the avengers share looks with each other, knowing that this mission is going to be far from easy.

"so where have they been spotted?" steve questions.

"a coffee shop around 30 minutes away from here, you guys need to find them and bring them back to the avengers tower asap" fury states.