After effect/Morning

No one pov:
After what Michael did to him self he was now not allowed to be alone anymore. William made sure to bring Michael with him to work so he could keep an eye on Michael easily, Henry had told William that maybe his son need to be taken to a doctor so he could get 'help' but that wasn't going to happen any time soon. Elizabeth would often be playing near her older brother hoping that he would join her game and maybe even smile again, something he stopped doing after there mother's death. Chris had started to sleep in Michael's room now not even scared of his nightmares anymore after what his older brother did, now all Chris wants to do is stay by Michael 24/7 and so far Michael hasn't even notice that Chris never leaves his side.

Chris pov:
It was early in the morning so far no one in the house was awake besides me, looking up at Michael he had me trapped in his arms hugging as thought I am a teddy bear 'At least Michael is getting better' so far this week Dad had made Michael eat all of his food not letting him leave the table if he didn't.

That though alone made me happy to know that Michael will get better 'I don't think I can handle another death' hugging Michael tightly I barry my face in Michael's shirt absolutely scared that he would despair and turn into thin air.

William pov:
Alarm going off I wake up get dressed for the day and make my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone, today breakfast was going to be pancakes with syrup 'So far everything is going well' looking over a Michael's door I hear his phone alarm going off but like usually now Chris turn it's off so Michael sleep's in more "At least he's getting enough sleep now" going back to making the breakfast

~When breakfast is ready~

Michael pov:
Being shake awake was slowly getting normal now because Chris keeps turning off my alarm saying how it's to early to wake up. Siting up I see that Chris is hugging me in his sleep 'Great' slowly getting him off me I looked at the one person to shake me awake was my father William Afton giving me a smile smile he told me that breakfast was now ready. When he left I got ready for the day grabbing Chris I make it to the kitchen to find Elizabeth trying to help Dad when he obviously didn't need any.

Elizabeth pov:
Looking past my shoulder I see Michael had came in caring Chris who was still fast asleep, walking over to them I made one thing clear I wanted to be healed as well and when Michael realize he gave me a big "Sigh" before picking me up from the ground

"Morning Michael!" Softly shouted at him because I didn't want Chris to wake up and Michal softly said morning back to me, while we waited for Daddy to set the table I was playing on the ground while Mi6 lay on the couch with Chris slowly waking up from sleeping

No one pov:
After William set the table everyone came over taking there seat, no one touch there food because William made a new rule that Michael had to eat the first bite or no one eats. William did this because he knew that Michael didn't want his siblings to be hungry because he didn't eat his food.

After breakfast Michael help clean up the mess that was made, William got ready for work, Elizabeth played with her toys while Chris watched Michael clean the kitchen making sure nothing happens to his older brother.