No...

Warning self harm will be in this chapter don't read this chapter if you are uncomfortable with that kind of thing.

No one pov:
Chris had to leave Michael room when William called for him to help him make lunch since it was a weekend and William was staying home. Elizabeth had been sitting in the living room playing with her Circus baby doll that her mother made with the help of Michael. While William was making lunch he made sure that there was extra food left over because if Michael hasn't eaten since Clara's death then he will be very hungry.

Michael pov:
Laying down on my bed all I could fell was my stomach to eat it's self. "Sigh" looking at the side of my bed I see the bottle of water that Chris had brought me this morning 'I should at least drink something...right?' flipping over I see the photo with me and mom together.
Slowly tears started to go down my cheeks 'Why did this have to happen' grabbing my pillow I pushed my face into to keep my scream silent.

"Why can't I move on" my eyes then looked over to my night stand again were the photo was but that was not what I was looking at. Slowly getting up from my bed my whole body felt weak but I made my way to my stand picked up the picture turned it around to see that my hunting knife was there.

 Slowly getting up from my bed my whole body felt weak but I made my way to my stand picked up the picture turned it around to see that my hunting knife was there

(What it looked like, also no my drawing found on Google)

(Self harm is about to happen this is your final warning to skip and leave)

"Heh" looking at the knife think about how Mom gave it to me so that if I am out late I could protect myself 'How disappointed she would be to see this'
Bring the knife to my wrist I slowly cut my skin make difference design of cuts on my body, it didn't take long before blood started to come out.

"Heh" looking at the knife think about how Mom gave it to me so that if I am out late I could protect myself 'How disappointed she would be to see this'Bring the knife to my wrist I slowly cut my skin make difference design of cuts on my body, it ...

(What Michael wrist look like)

William pov:
Me and Chris had finally finished making lunch for everyone I told Chris to get Elizabeth while I go get Michael 'That boy is going to eat wether he likes it or not' walking over Michael door I knocked on the door a few times and waited a minute for him to respond.

Michael didn't respond. Trying again but makes it louder in case he didn't hear it the first time...

Michael didn't respond this time I knocked again louder "Michael get out here it's time for lunch!" Slightly shouted.

Michael didn't respond again felling like something is not right I open the door quickly looking around the room until I realized that Michael is in a pool of his blood.

"Michael!" Wasting no time I ran out of the room to grab a bandages from the bathroom and some disinfectant spray for his cuts. After grabbing all of that I ran back to his room to start to treat his cuts that were lucky not deep.

No one pov:
Chris and Elizabeth had watched there Father treat Michael's cut and saw that there was a lot of blood. William had finally finished taken care of the cuts and made sure that Michael didn't need to go to the hospital for treatment. But after what had happened that day William made a promise to him self he will not lose his oldest son.