Poki : Aww that's so sweet

Janet : Hey guys, sorry I was getting some information about Y/n

Poki & Y/n: Hi Janet!

The four of you talk while eating and generally having a good time. Janet sits on the couch and fell asleep, Rae took this opportunity to take a picture and we all giggle. It's been a while since you've got a chance to talk in a group. You usually talk with Ben or Linda, rarely do you talk with both of them.

*FAST FORWARD A FEW DAYS LATER*

You finally can go back home, after changing your clothes you hop in Rae's car with Poki and Janet and drove off. They drop you off in front of your house, Poki walked out of the car and kisses you...

Poki : See you later honey...

Y/n : Thanks for anything babe

Both of you hugged each other and wave at each other as they drove off. You look around you and the air is fresh, it's been a while since you're outside. You walked in and there's no one home. There's a note on the table...

"Hey Y/n I hope you're doing well, me and Linda are out of town to meet her parents. You see I'm getting married and needed her parent's agreement, sorry I cannot hug you right now. Anyway, I leave some snacks in the fridge. Feel free to do anything man, you deserve it. Your one best friend, Ben."

As you put back the note, you walk to your bedroom and turn on the PC. You check some news and drama on the internet, all of them are very deep. You took a deep breath before start playing TF2.

Poki's POV :

I was so relieved to know that everything is getting back to normal. I started streaming and talk to the Chat.

Chat : It's been a while Sadge
           Pogu SHES BACK Pogu
           EZ finally Ez finally EZ

Poki : Hi chat! I know it's been quite a while, and I know you guys are going to ask what happened. Well, its... Nevermind.

Chat : pepehands WHY pepehands
           pepehands pepehands pepehands

Poki : It's kind of a personal problem, anyway let's play some games...

I look over at the Steam and saw Y/n playing TF2. I launched the game right away and joins the server that he is in.

Poki : Look chat, we're going to troll Y/n... This is going to be awesome

Chat : Pogu Pogu Pogu
           Can we join?
     <This message has been deleted by the moderator>

Poki : Well you guys can tell me what to do... Oh shit, he knows chat, HE KNOWS

Chat : monkaS monkaS monkaS
           Hide monkaS hide monkaS
           Change class to spy!

Poki : But I'm not good with spy, tell me Chat!

After five minutes of Chat telling me how to play as spy, I was finally able to play the game. I saw Y/n jumping around with his rocket launcher. Suddenly the server went full and there are three T-posing heavy chasings Y/n. I laughed the whole time and Y/n always uses his kill bind. After two hours of messing around with Y/n I left TF2 and play some gartic with the OTV members.

After a few hours of streaming, I finally end the stream and went to bed. But then I have an idea, I got some cute but comfy clothes and head to Y/n's house.

Nobody's POV :

You're bout to eat some lunch when suddenly the doorbell rings. Maybe Ben installed it while you were in the hospital. You opened the door and Pokimane was standing there with cute clothes...