Sofia

Sofia's Pov

I hate science. I can never do the experiments right. I picked up a beaker will with some type of greenish, redish liquid. I poured it into a cup of water I had sitting on my desk but nothing happened. "Why do I suck so bad?" I whispered to myself. I looked up and saw these two guys talking. It looked as if they were arguing. The bell finally rang and I hurried out of the classroom to my locker. I looked down the hall for my friends but I only saw one of the guys that were in my class staring at me. "Can I help you?" I asked slowly. He looked both ways like he didn't know I was talking to him "Are you talking to me?" He seemed a bit suprised. "Yeah, I thought you needed something since you were staring at me". His face reddened. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just a habit for me to stare at pretty girls". "Then go stare at someone else because I'm not pretty". I closed my locker door and ran towards my dorm so I could think. I opened the door and sat on my bed. Why did I tell him that I wasn't pretty? I'm the prettiest girl in the school. Why the fuck am I lying to myself? Nobody can read my mind. I'm fat and depressed. Everyone thinks I'm a bitch or some type of slut. Maybe I am. Why do you put yourself down like this Sofia? I heard a knock at the door. Before I could answer my roomate Emily walked in. "Hey Sofia" She said flopping down on her bed. "Don't talk to me" I said grabbing my fashion magazine off my desk. "I'm cool with that. Bitch" I heard her whisper. I peeked over my magazine at Emily. I know I'm a bitch. Trust me, I know.